Dealing with depression and anxiety

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I posted this in what makes your frown thread but I'm gonna post it here too my hubby lost his job two weeks ago...:frown:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I don't know what's gotten into me, but I just had a huge panic attack and I'm still a little shaken.

And the triggers are just mundane things, like college annoyances or not bothering to cook dinner.

I don't know why this keeps happening to me.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I don't know what's gotten into me, but I just had a huge panic attack and I'm still a little shaken.

And the triggers are just mundane things, like college annoyances or not bothering to cook dinner.

I don't know why this keeps happening to me.
*hugs* It's okay. I think the little worries and everyday things work as the straw that breaks the camel's back in terms of anxiety; you can worry about the big things so much that a small anxiety can be the tipping point. I hope you're feeling better now.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I already started having a panic attack this morning.

I been in my house and the depression is bad. My mom said that I am staying at her house next year and I feel much worse.

I have a paper for Math, a test to study on Math and a Problem/Solution paper that is due next week on Wednesday.

I been stressed and depressed! :sigh:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It's amazing how the weather effects your mood. It's raining here and just downright gloomy and it's suppose to be like this until Friday. How it looks outside pretty much describes how my life is going right now. :frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Tell me about it. It's been dreary, murky, and freezing for days. It saps all the energy out of me. I just dealt with freaking 5 months of this to look forward to more of it?! REALLY?!?!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Tell me about it. It's been dreary, murky, and freezing for days. It saps all the energy out of me. I just dealt with freaking 5 months of this to look forward to more of it?! REALLY?!?!
Taking Vitamin D might help. Among its other benefits like strengthening bones and teeth, it also helps stimulate seritonin, which can run low in the dark dreary winter months. Seritonin helps the brain feel happy.

Don't knock it til you try it.
Tell them Dr. Fuzzy sent you.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It's like a show on the outside I can act like nothing is bothering me but behind the curtain my heart is crying out and it feels like I'm the only one who hears me scream. Man when did I ever become this cynical?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It's like a show on the outside I can act like nothing is bothering me but behind the curtain my heart is crying out and it feels like I'm the only one who hears me scream. Man when did I ever become this cynical?

You know if anyone ever just needs to talk about things and don't want to share it all on the pubic forum, you can send me a PM. I'm a very good listener.