Muppet Show 25th Anniversary Pin

Joel Munday

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about a Muppet Show 25 year pin? person said it was given to Jim Henson employees in 2001

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
I check out eBay from time to time and I've never crossed anything like that. If they did, chances are anyone who got it won't be letting it go anytime soon. That would be a very cool item to have! I will keep my eyes open for it! :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A beautiful Muppet Show 25th anniversary watch was given to guests at the Muppet Show Live performance at MuppetFest in 2001. The pin might have been available at MuppetFest as well.

Joel Munday

Reaction score
I check out eBay from time to time and I've never crossed anything like that. If they did, chances are anyone who got it won't be letting it go anytime soon. That would be a very cool item to have! I will keep my eyes open for it! :smile:
There is one there now. just wondered if he is telling the truth.

muppetperson

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Muppets...954?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5afb04ceda

It could be a Henson employee item, but Kermit's eyes are wrong, and you have to wonder why would current(1991) employees get a pin for a show that has been out of production for 25 years? Cast and crew items are usually given during production or to celebrate the end. Usually it is Fans that collect anniversary items from purpose released merchandise.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I've seen the Eden Kermit puppet and it is favourable with collectors. I haven't seen an Applause Kermit puppet.Only plush.