How Floyd and Janice Met and fell in Love:My Theory

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
I finally read the whole fanfic and I understand that you are trying so hard to have Floyd and Janice into character, but this story... wow. There should be more chapters than just six.

More! That's all I can say.
Haha thank you I will eventually do more when I think of what should happen next

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Alrighty guys here you go..

Chapter 7
"Like No dad!! Daddy please!!! Like Leave me alone!! DADDY!" Janice screamed flailing in her sleep which had waken up Floyd. He noticed her crying in her sleep and started shaking his girlfriends shoulder
"Jan! Baby! Wake up you're having a bad dream darling" he said
Janice then sat up gasping in relief and crying hysterically
"Oh mama!" Floyd said as he pulled her close in his arms tight against to his chest as she clung to him shaking
"You're okay it was just a nightmare" he said rubbing her back
"No! Like It was real! All real!" said Janice
"What do you mean?"
"My dad...he...like.."
"He what?"
"He abuses me along with his wife Nanette!" she admitted
"Omg! Jan! That's terrible I'm so sorry!"
"If I'm even like 30 seconds late from something or disobey his and Nanette's rules they'll hold me down and like beat me up they hit me with their bare hands or anything they could get their hands on,kick me and like throw me around smashing me into tables or whatever knocking it over it can be a lot worse than what Macy and her crew did. Look!"
Janice pulled down her tank top a little to show him the terrible visible scars on the side of her neck and her shoulder.
"They did this to me!!" She sobbed
"Mama.." Said Floyd softly as he traced his fingers across the scratches and scars on her Floyd then gasped as he saw a giant burn scar as she held back her hair to also show him the back of her neck
"That was from a time where like Nanette took her curling iron and held it against my neck demanding me for answers of why I was out so late..I like have nightmares almost every night like tonight because of them" she sobbed "it's awful waking up knowing its not just a dream"
"Oh baby girl I just wish you told me sooner" Floyd said as he started kissing every scar on her neck gently
"I'm like so sorry floyd like I just didn't think it was a big deal because the last time he beat me was months ago"
"Still not alright! I'm just glad you're okay. I just wish I could kiss away all your pain and heal the scars"Floyd then wrapped his arms around her from behind and started kissing the burn scar.
"Awe honey!" Janice tilted his face toward her as they shared a tender kiss then pulled away as Janice threw herself back into his arms sobbing into beard
"It's so scary!!"
"shhh hey it's okay now you're safe with me now I won't let them hurt you no more it's not happening again"
"I hope so"
"You want me to make you a cup of tea?that always helps me when I can't sleep" Floyd asked
Janice nodded "fer sure! Like you're the best"
"Oh I know" joked Floyd taking her hand "come on let's go to the kitchen and start the kettle"
They tiptoed trying not to wake up Animal who was snoring awfully loud and crept into the kitchen. Floyd reached flipped the heater on the kettle and then grabbed a box full of tea bags he owned
"What flavour do you like,mama?"
"Like what is there?"
"Mint,berry,green tea or chai?"
"Hmm...chai"
"Alright"
Floyd pulled out two teabags and put one in each of their cups. Janice turned to see the flashing neon numbers on the stove clock 2:45 it read. She stared out the window in the living room over the kitchen counter. Stars glistened in the night sky and the moonlight shone and reflected on all the buildings outside. It was defiantly a pretty night outside.
"Jan!"
Floyd's voice startled her thoughts
"Huh?"
"Your teas all done and steeped" Floyd handed her her steaming cup as she graciously took it
"Oh like thanks honey"
"You okay you looked pretty zoned out there?"
"Oh fer sure I was like just noticing what a beautiful night it was" she said as he wrapped his arms around her tiny waist
"Oh well it is indeed" Floyd commented kissing her head then resting his chin on the top of her head swaying back and forth rocking in his arms as they continued to stare at the stars for few minutes while drinking their tea. Janice's head then drooped as it rested it on Floyd's chest.
"Awe you getting sleepy mama?" Floyd asked as he rubbed the back of her head twirling pieces of her hair between his fingers
"Like just a little..yea" Janice answered
"Well ok baby lets take ya back to bed then"
"Alright..Floyd?"
"Hmm?"
"I love you!" Janice smiled tears of overwhelming love glistened in her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck in an embrace
"Awe jan! I love you too" Floyd said hugging her back picked her up off the ground as she wrapped her legs around his waist they stood like that for a minute then shared a tender kiss before they snuggled back into bed

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This is AMAZING! Glad Chapter 7 got updated... this fanfic cannot die. It should continue!
Gimme more, please!