How Floyd and Janice Met and fell in Love:My Theory

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Okay sorry for the wait here's the next chapter you've all waited for...

Chapter 4

Janice stood infront of her boyfriends house twiddling her thumbs as she adjusted her guitar back strap on her shoulder and walked up to the front door. She was about to meet his band and play for them and see if they'd approve of her being in their band. She was so nervous even though she knew they were nice. Anybody that was friends had to be just as nice as him. He would never become friends with people he knew were jerks to her. But what if he didn't know. "Oh janice like quit thinking about that! You're just making yourself nervous" she told herself. She took a deep breath and extended her hand to knock on the door but Floyd already opened the door before she could. He already saw her out the window.
"Hey babe!"
"Like hi honey!" Janice replied in a shaky voice as they shared a big hug and kiss.
"Like where's the band?" She asked
"They're down in the music room" Floyd then thought he began to feel her shaking a bit in his arms
"Mama you're shaking! You don't have to be nervous hun!"
"Oh no like its not that at all!" Denied Janice!
"..I..It's just really chilly and it's rully a lot warmer being your arms" she added as she snuggled up against him
"Janice we've been dating for weeks now I can tell when you're nervous" said Floyd moving strands of her hair away of her face.
"Okay fine like I can't lie to you baby..yes I am nervous like this always been a dream of mine to be in a band up and performing in Hollywood and I'm rully..scared of rejection Floyd" Janice admitted
"Oh babe!" Said Floyd as he pulled her close to him rubbing her back and kissing her head to soothe her nervousness.
"It's gonna be alright! You're so talented. If I liked you! They're gonna love you! They excited to meet you I always kept telling how talented you are" he said
"Awegh!" Cried Janice laying her head in his chest "thanks baby like I rully feel a lot more confident now!"
"Good!" said Floyd as they shared a passionate kiss. "Now lets go meet the guys!"
"Fer sure!" Floyd took her hand leading her to the music room where two other guys and animal. One wore a top hat and had a red haired beard and wore lots of bling and bright colours. The other had blue frizzy hair down to his shoulders worn with a black hat, sunglasses covering his eyes and in pretty casual clothing.
"Janice!!!" Animal cried as he rushed over and hugged her legs mumbling "Cuddle!..Janice!"
"Like hi animal!" laughed Janice bending down hugging him back
"You know animal obviously..Mama meet the other guys..guys this is my main squeeze I was telling you about...He's Dr Teeth!" He then pointed to the guy with the top hat and bling. Dr.Teeth then stood up and shook her hand "golden teeth and golden tones welcome to my presence" he said
"Oh wow thanks like I'm Janice" she said smiling as she shook his hand back then turned to greet the guy in the sunglasses.
"Hi There Janice I'm Zoot!" he said as he shook her hand
"Like hi there! Youre the one who like plays the saxophone right?"
"Yeaup! That's me! Sax is my ax!"
"So now that we all know each other..Jan why don't you show these guys what you got. She's great you guys Im telling ya!" said Floyd as he sat beside Zoot.
"What're you going to play for us girl?!" asked Dr.Teeth
"Heartbreaker by pat Benatar" answered Janice taking out her guitar
"Alright whenever you're ready baby" said Floyd
Janice then plugged her guitar into an amp and began playing the intro like a pro and sang

"Your love is like a tidal wave, spinning over my head
Drownin' me in your promises, better left unsaid
You're the right kind of dreamer, to release my inner fantasy
The invincible winner, and you know that you were born to be

You're a heartbreaker
Dream maker, a love taker
Don't you mess around with me
You're a heartbreaker
Dream maker, a love taker
Don't you mess around, no no no"

She then began to get in the groove of the sing and started flipping her hair like a real rocker chick would do

"Your love has set my soul on fire, burnin' out of control
You taught me the ways of desire, now it's takin' its toll
You're the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasy
The invincible winner, and you know that you were born to be

No, no

You're the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasy
The invincible winner, you know that you were born to be

You're a heartbreaker
Dream maker, love taker
You're a heartbreaker
Dream maker, love taker

You're a heartbreaker
Dream maker, love taker
You're a heartbreaker
Dream maker, love taker"

She then did a quick solo and finished as everyone applauded and whistled. Animal was yelling "encore! Encore!!"
"Wow you are absolutely skiididdlebop tastic!"Zoot said

"Like thanks!" said Janice grinning
"So what does the good ol doctor think of that!?" asked Floyd looking at Dr.Teeth. It was up to him because he was the one who started the band.
"Congrats Janice! You're in the band!!"
"Oh wow omg!" Tears of joy were rushing down her face
"Thank you so much!! This is rully life changing for me! It's like a dream come true" Janice squealed as she hugged Dr.Teeth
"Welcome to Electric Mayhem Janice!" said Floyd as he swept her in his arms picking her up and spinning her around as she giggled.

Chapter 5 will be up by late Sunday night. Well I hope If I'm
Not too busy

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Chapter 5
"Janice what is this?!" her father Pete screamed holding up her music sheets and her guitar.
"T-Thats my music and guitar.." stuttered Janice
"What have we said about music and any musical stuff in this house?!" yelled Peter,her father
Janice just said nothing and was pale. Her parents were divorced since she was 12 and she had been forced into living with her dad and his new wife Nanette after her mother ran off after the divorce with her new boyfriend and it is unknown where they are at this time. Nanette always insisted that Janice call her 'mom' or else.
"We have told you many times we don't want to have anything to do with music under this roof we don't want you to become like one of those rock star hippies" said Nanette
"Well like maybe I want to be!" cried Janice
"Thats Too bad sweet pea right now you are going to have to get yourself some good grades so you can go out and become a hygienist like me" said Nanette
"Eww I don't want to touch other people's teeth. Like Haven't you two ever thought about what I want?! Cuz that's rully not what I want!"yelled Janice
"We are darling we're doing what's best for you. We don't want you ending up on the streets and broke" said Pete
"I won't..I-"
"Don't you even think about telling us what you're growing up to be you don't even know what you're doing to yourself by listening to trash,now where did these come from?" Asked Nanette
"My guitar like I paid $350 for, it took me like two years to save enough money to pay for it!! Like My music sheets are songs my band and I are rehearsing"
"Oh do you hear that Pete she's in a band!! I don't believe this what is this a school band?"
"No like its my boyfriends band,he's the bass player"
"You mean you're dating a bass player??!"
"You're gonna become a rock freak just like your biological mother" cried Pete
"You gonna go off this minute and go tell your band you're not playing for them and that you're breaking up with the bass man" said Nanette
"Like no!" Cried Janice
"You're stubborn and screwed up like ur mom just like dad always said"
Janice then gasped and yelled "like my mother loves me very much unlike you Nanette! She is not a freak fer sure! If anyone's a freak it's you two you are telling me how to live my life that's not fair! You know what I am done living in this trap where I can't be myself anywhere I'm done with you guys!" screamed Janice as she stormed off to her room taking her guitar and sheets with her
"Young lady! Come back here right now" yelled her dad
Janice ignored Nanette and her dad and packed a bag of necessities and took her guitar and sheets and climbed out her window running away with tears streaming down her face. She was not going back like ever she decided she was gonna live with Floyd.
"Awe well look who we have here? The stoner hippie"
Janice turned to see Macy and her crew
"Like what do you want?!"
"Why you crying? You just realize what a loser you are for joining that stupid band full of hippie losers like you"
"H-How'd you know?"
"Oh everyone knows about that plus you and the bassman we saw you at the cafe with him which is weird because I always thought you were a he's like what?! 20?! You are Such a promiscuous move going out with a grown man when you're not mature enough such a ****" said another girl Lacey
"He rully loves me very much for who I am unlike you!" yelled Janice
All of a sudden Macy grabbed Janice by her ponytail throwing her to the ground as they then all took turns beating her up punching,kicking ,scratching,hitting till she coughed up blood and was only half conscious and screamed in pain. All of a sudden a growling noise interrupted the girls beating Janice,it was animal, which meant Floyd was nearby.
"Floyd!!" Screamed Janice in pain
"Animal! Janice!" A voice which was Floyd's cried out back
Animal bit Macy on the leg as the girls ran off screaming
"Bye bye mean women!" Animal said
"Floyd like help me" sobbed Janice
"Omg mama!" Cried Floyd running over seeing his girlfriend laying on the ground bleeding badly and bruised. He bent down and cradled her in his arms and lap as if she was a whimpering child
"Are you okay?! What have they done to you??!" cried Floyd
"Like Everything!l-like My dad and stepmom are trying to live my life for me I was sick of it so like I ran away to find you and they found me and beat me-"sobbed Janice uncontrollably as she clung to him burying her face in his chest feeling safer in his arms
"Oh now now baby don't cry now there there"said Floyd as he began to rock her back and forth.
"Shh Floyd's gonna take good care of ya" he said kissing her forehead gently,rubbing her back and stroking her blond hair as she calmed down a bit
"They're gone baby they're gone I won't let anyone hurt you no more"
"Oh honey Like can I stay with you?" asked Janice
"Of course you can! Now come on jan lets..go home and fix up those cuts" said Floyd
"Fer sure" said Janice as Floyd picked her up scooping her info his arms she lay her head on his shoulder with her arms around his neck.
"Just relax hun it's not far from here...Animal can you carry her bags?!"
"Okay" grunted Animal lugging her stuff
"Floyd?"
"Yea w'sup mama?"
"Like Thank you for helping me rully"
"Anything for my girl!" Floyd smiled as they shared a tender kiss
"You're the best boyfriend any
Girl could ever ask for fer sure"
"I know" teased Floyd as he carried her home