Its Time to Light the Lights Again

Aaron

Reaction score
T his is the prologue to the first fan fic I've ever attempted, it could go on for years if i have the inspiration to do it. Please read and comment. more to come.
September 18, 2012

Aaron

Reaction score
September 18, 2012

The day had finally come, the day they had been waiting for. Either consciously or sub consciously for the last 14 years. They would do the show again, their show: The Muppet Show. Everything was the same as it had always been; whether that was a good thing or not is open to interpretation. Gonzo was rehearsing his act, a chocolate scuba dive brain transplant. What that was no one could quite bring themselves to want to know.
“It is going to change the world”, Gonzo said followed by his typical confident laugh. The best Kermit was hoping for was that it didn’t change the foundation of the theatre. Rowlf was at his beloved piano rehearsing a tune; Kermit had decided that every single show would feature a sketch with Rowlf. Simply because Kermit thought he deserved it after being in the background for so long. Fozzie was ready with a brand new routine; his best joke was something about a cereal killer. Everyone begged him not to hire Gags again but Fozzie’s faith in him was unshakable. The Penguins, Rats, and chickens were there too. There were explosions too, big ones. But they were hardly noticed. Every single thing in that theatre felt right. They were ready to entertain the world again.

We Got Us

Reaction score
Looking forward to where this is going, more please! >leaves apple-cinnamon muffin<

Aaron

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to go about it.