1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Its Time to Light the Lights Again

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by Aaron, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Aaron Active Member

T his is the prologue to the first fan fic I've ever attempted, it could go on for years if i have the inspiration to do it. Please read and comment. more to come.
    September 18, 2012
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. Aaron Active Member

September 18, 2012

The day had finally come, the day they had been waiting for. Either consciously or sub consciously for the last 14 years. They would do the show again, their show: The Muppet Show. Everything was the same as it had always been; whether that was a good thing or not is open to interpretation. Gonzo was rehearsing his act, a chocolate scuba dive brain transplant. What that was no one could quite bring themselves to want to know.
    “It is going to change the world”, Gonzo said followed by his typical confident laugh. The best Kermit was hoping for was that it didn’t change the foundation of the theatre. Rowlf was at his beloved piano rehearsing a tune; Kermit had decided that every single show would feature a sketch with Rowlf. Simply because Kermit thought he deserved it after being in the background for so long. Fozzie was ready with a brand new routine; his best joke was something about a cereal killer. Everyone begged him not to hire Gags again but Fozzie’s faith in him was unshakable. The Penguins, Rats, and chickens were there too. There were explosions too, big ones. But they were hardly noticed. Every single thing in that theatre felt right. They were ready to entertain the world again.
  3. beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

Write more!
    Aaron likes this.
  4. We Got Us Active Member

Looking forward to where this is going, more please! >leaves apple-cinnamon muffin<
  5. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Great job Aaron!
    Hope to see more soon!
  6. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

7. Aaron Active Member

I'll try to pull more together.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  8. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

9. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

are you going to ever finish this?
  10. Aaron Active Member

I'm not sure how to go about it.
  11. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

oh sorry to bug you just wondering
  12. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Will you please countinue this story? Without you, there would never be this or any other fanfics on this forum.