New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm indifferent to the title. It's not bad, maybe it's be better without the periods. I can think of some titles that would be better... Which would have also been better and appropriate for the last film.

muppetperson

Reaction score
There could be some confusion there with some people thinking they are watching "The Muppets" again, like a re-release. How about "The Muppets Ride Again"!

jvcarroll

Reaction score
So was "The Muppets", but they went for that.
I think the working title for The Muppets was actually The Greatest Muppet Movie Ever Made. Then they settled on The Muppets. I'm thinking The Muppets...Again could be the real title. Who knows at this point. It's not even shooting yet. We'll see. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I wish they'd hurry and get shooting. I want to see previews dang it! Lol

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Let's remember all the titles the last movie had before they settled on The Muppets.

It's not a guarantee at this point, it could very possibly change in the near future. I have a feeling they'll pick something better.
Although, I don't mind the current title that much. I just hope they pick something a little better than that.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
As I recall, "The Greatest Muppet Movie Ever Made!!" was the only working title for the last movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.