Crazy Chris's Most Sensantional Inspirational Celebrational Muppet-ational Replica FAN FILM PROJECT

uncle deadly333

Reaction score
Will you ever be making a sam the eagle by the way THERE AWESOME! why can't i make ones like them:cry:

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
So which characters are you going to be making all together we know the Electric Mayhem and Sam the eagle are on the list Who else

crazy chris

Reaction score
if you get a chance to listen to the audio i posted at the begining of the thread you will get a good sense of the many characters that will be in the show...

heres a tentative list

POPS
KERMIT
FOZZIE
ZOOT
ROWLF
SWEDISH CHEF
CHICKENS
MUPPET NEWSMAN
STATLER AND WALDORF
FLOYD
SCOOTER
JAVA 1 AND 2
GONZO
BEAKER
MISS PIGGY
FOO FOO
JANICE
DR TEETH
ANIMAL
ZOOT
CRAZY HARRY
MARVIN SUGGS
6 MUPPAPHONES
BUNSEN
LEW ZEALAND
GAFFER THE CAT
AND MAYBE FOR SOME BACKGROUND SHOTS BEAUREGURD... MILDRED ..BOPPITY FRACKLE.... AND A FEW OTHERS... IF AT ALL POSSIBLE I WOULD LIKE TO DO SWEETUMS... BUT IVE NEVER SEEN HIM DONE WELL... EVEN THE COSTUME AT DISNEY DOESNT LOOK QUITE RIGHT...​
cc​

crazy chris

Reaction score
OH AND...

might try and do a pigs in space skit as well... so add link and strangepork!

cc

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Cool Can't wait to see how they all turn out and by judging Janice so far all the other characters are gonna turn out Great :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
if you get a chance to listen to the audio i posted at the begining of the thread you will get a good sense of the many characters that will be in the show...

heres a tentative list

POPS
KERMIT
FOZZIE
ZOOT
ROWLF
SWEDISH CHEF
CHICKENS
MUPPET NEWSMAN
STATLER AND WALDORF
FLOYD
SCOOTER
JAVA 1 AND 2
GONZO
BEAKER
MISS PIGGY
FOO FOO
JANICE
DR TEETH
ANIMAL
ZOOT
CRAZY HARRY
MARVIN SUGGS
6 MUPPAPHONES
BUNSEN
LEW ZEALAND
GAFFER THE CAT
AND MAYBE FOR SOME BACKGROUND SHOTS BEAUREGURD... MILDRED ..BOPPITY FRACKLE.... AND A FEW OTHERS... IF AT ALL POSSIBLE I WOULD LIKE TO DO SWEETUMS... BUT IVE NEVER SEEN HIM DONE WELL... EVEN THE COSTUME AT DISNEY DOESNT LOOK QUITE RIGHT...​
cc​
That will cost you a small Mint!!:big_grin: