Crazy Chris's Most Sensantional Inspirational Celebrational Muppet-ational Replica FAN FILM PROJECT

crazy chris

Reaction score
hey guys and gals!!

Almost 3 years ago i came up with this concept to live the ultimate muppet fan dream...i was going to use stop motion photography/filming techniques and put MYSELF as the host of an ultimate episode of the show using the PALISADES muppet figures and photos of myself in various poses...lol... i collected the entire series of figures...and photographed them all in every pose imagineable... and then i got busy with a new project....i opened a puppet theater and ran it for 2 years... well...the puppet theater is now closing due to being outbid on our lease....so now i am revisiting the project but NOW i have teamed up with some friends and we are going to BUILD the entire cast over the next 2 years...then our plan is to rent a venue for a month and build the needed sets (ive gotten lots of experience in set building with our theater) and we are going to film the whole thing as an homage to the GREATEST GROUP OF PERFORMERS AND ARTIST TO EVER GRACE THE GLOBE!!

I completed the audio three years ago... using clips from over 50 shows... i sought out hosts that had my same name and chopped clips and plot points that seemed doable... and this is how it turned out

http://bitshare.com/files/0u59ld4r/MY-MUPPET-SHOW.mp3.html

we will probably tweek it and add some stuff as we go along...but we are excited about this project and hope to entertain you guys with it some day in the future!!

cc

crazy chris

Reaction score

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
hey guys and gals!!

Almost 3 years ago i came up with this concept to live the ultimate muppet fan dream...i was going to use stop motion photography/filming techniques and put MYSELF as the host of an ultimate episode of the show using the PALISADES muppet figures and photos of myself in various poses...lol... i collected the entire series of figures...and photographed them all in every pose imagineable... and then i got busy with a new project....i opened a puppet theater and ran it for 2 years... well...the puppet theater is now closing due to being outbid on our lease....so now i am revisiting the project but NOW i have teamed up with some friends and we are going to BUILD the entire cast over the next 2 years...then our plan is to rent a venue for a month and build the needed sets (ive gotten lots of experience in set building with our theater) and we are going to film the whole thing as an homage to the GREATEST GROUP OF PERFORMERS AND ARTIST TO EVER GRACE THE GLOBE!!

I completed the audio three years ago... using clips from over 50 shows... i sought out hosts that had my same name and chopped clips and plot points that seemed doable... and this is how it turned out

http://bitshare.com/files/0u59ld4r/MY-MUPPET-SHOW.mp3.html

we will probably tweek it and add some stuff as we go along...but we are excited about this project and hope to entertain you guys with it some day in the future!!

cc
I have got the audio but I can't see your video. Great work though.

crazy chris

Reaction score
Hi Frackle

thanks so much!!

i didnt actually post any video... the other stuff i posted was photos of our janice being built... is that what u cant see?

cc