1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm shocked that I actually did good with my username, considering I was so excited and rushed joining MC that I would be prone to messing up and picking something stupid. :stick_out_tongue:

And also, looking back, I realize that I never introduced myself. Another sign of how much I tried to be a major player in the community from my first post on.

Okay, I call you Mitch as long you referred to me as either "Colette" or Henson fan. Deal?
So then I take it that you'd rather be called Collette than Muppetfan? I'll be sure to remember that. :smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I'm shocked that I actually did good with my username, considering I was so excited and rushed joining MC that I would be prone to messing up and picking something stupid. :stick_out_tongue:

And also, looking back, I realize that I never introduced myself. Another sign of how much I tried to be a major player in the community from my first post on.

So then I take it that you'd rather be called Collette than Muppetfan? I'll be sure to remember that. :smile:
Me too! I never bothered to do that. Rats!!!! I am not the only one that made such doggone mistakes at MC.

Hubert

Reaction score
I think a lot of it was that I thought that when you introduced yourself, I didn't know you could simply say something like "I'm Hubert, lifelong Muppet fan, my favorite Muppet is Beauregard," I thought you had to gush about all kinds of personal details about your location, your age....

*slaps former self*

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Okay, I call you Mitch as long you referred to me as either "Colette" or Henson fan. Deal?
Sure, no problem, I'll call you anything you want. Whatever you prefer....:wink:

I don't like the whole 123 part of my username, I really wanted to make it to post something about the Pig with the Froggy Tattoo parody and all the other usernames that I wanted were taken, so after about five or six tries, I picked the name I have now.
Since then, whenever I had a comment on something I posted it here, and then became friends with people here and I've been stuck here ever since.
If there was a way to change my screen name, I'd do it. But the only way of getting a new screen name is to make another account, which I'm not really in the mood of right now. I might do what Frogboy4/JVCarrol did and make a new account eventually, but I have no plans for that now...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I think a lot of it was that I thought that when you introduced yourself, I didn't know you could simply say something like "I'm Hubert, lifelong Muppet fan, my favorite Muppet is Beauregard," I thought you had to gush about all kinds of personal details about your location, your age....

*slaps former self*
I thought that too. Also, now when you join, I think there's a link to the "New Members, Please post and Introduce Yourself. That wasn't there when I joined....

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I can't get to your first posts Hubert! You have so many posts, it'll take me about an hour to get through them all!! :/

Hubert

Reaction score
I don't like the whole 123 part of my username, I really wanted to make it to post something about the Pig with the Froggy Tattoo parody and all the other usernames that I wanted were taken, so after about five or six tries, I picked the name I have now.
Since then, whenever I had a comment on something I posted it here, and then became friends with people here and I've been stuck here ever since.
If there was a way to change my screen name, I'd do it. But the only way of getting a new screen name is to make another account, which I'm not really in the mood of right now. I might do what Frogboy4/JVCarrol did and make a new account eventually, but I have no plans for that now...
Just out of curiosity, do you happen to remember any of the taken usernames that you tried?...just my curiosity striking. :stick_out_tongue:

I can't get to your first posts Hubert! You have so many posts, it'll take me about an hour to get through them all!! :/
MANIACAL LAUGH!!!!!!!! :stick_out_tongue:

P.S. Do you prefer "Mitchell" or "Mitch"?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, do you happen to remember any of the taken usernames that you tried?...just my curiosity striking. :stick_out_tongue:

MANIACAL LAUGH!!!!!!!! :stick_out_tongue:

P.S. Do you prefer "Mitchell" or "Mitch"?
No, I was actually thinking that when I was typing out that post...I think Fozzie Bear was on that list, and I think that's all I know.

I don't mind which one..maybe mix it up a little. :wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Mitch reminds me of the bully form the Powerpuff girls...great. Now I'm gonna start picturing you as him XP

Yeah...I was 13 just about to turn 14 when I joined and wasn't used to talking to people and honestly, knew nothing about the muppets, just that I loved the tv show.

And this brings me to a theory on why new members don't stick around. I felt, and I still feel, like I didn't know enough about the muppets to belong or even to be able to post. This is the main reason I avoid the actual muppet section of the forum and hang out in the general section and the merchandise section. But when I was younger, I asked such stupid thing. To prove that I knew nothing about the muppets...I posted a thread asking what muppeteers were still alive...needless to say, some of the responses to that thread were...er...not as nice as they could have been...at least, to my memory. I don't like to look back at old posts of mine

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
WHAT??!!
The Powerpuff Girls?....AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!! Don't associate me with that show! How do I remind you of a character in that show?
*hides in shame*

That's a problem, we gotta chill out on new members. If a new member asks a stupid question or posts a new stupid thread, we can't yell at them. As they hang around a little more, they'll figure out the rules and know what and what not to post. There are many things we gotta chill out on. I'm gonna start a thread about this whole thing, maybe tommorow..