Fan Art: The Muppet Show Cast

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh My Gozo! I love your drawing and the depth I mean the details of the Muppets. There is Kermit, Miss Piggy, Floyd Pepper, Janice, Lew Zealand, Sam the Eagle, Camilla, Gozo, and ec. I like love Robin which is now my third favorite Muppet.

cjd874

Reaction score
Oh My Gozo! I love your drawing and the depth I mean the details of the Muppets. There is Kermit, Miss Piggy, Floyd Pepper, Janice, Lew Zealand, Sam the Eagle, Camilla, Gozo, and ec. I like love Robin which is now my third favorite Muppet.
*I'm sure you meant to say Gonzo
I did not put in Camilla, but then again, it's easy to draw Camilla. I wish I could have put in Uncle Deadly too...
Thank you everyone for your feedback and comments! Such a positive response makes me happy! I will definitely try to put up another piece of artwork before the holidays. (perhaps Christmas-themed...or an even bigger cast picture, not sure yet)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
*I'm sure you meant to say Gonzo
I did not put in Camilla, but then again, it's easy to draw Camilla. I wish I could have put in Uncle Deadly too...
Thank you everyone for your feedback and comments! Such a positive response makes me happy! I will definitely try to put up another piece of artwork before the holidays. (perhaps Christmas-themed...or an even bigger cast picture, not sure yet)
Oh I'm sorry! I was typing so fast and commenting about your picture and... I forgot Camilla was not included. I didn't mean to misname Gonzo as "Gozo." Oops! :sigh: Why do I make such awful mistakes?

cjd874

Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry! I was typing so fast and commenting about your picture and... I forgot Camilla was not included. I didn't mean to misname Gonzo as "Gozo." Oops! :sigh: Why do I make such awful mistakes?
It's OK...be glad that I am quick to forgive. :smile:
And who are your top 2 muppets? Since you said Robin is #3 in your book.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Wow! Great drawing, Cjd874! It's nice to see those Muppets in the picture like Kermit, Gonzo, Miss Piggy, the Electric Mayhem, Robin the Frog, Rowlf, andLew Zealand. I hope you do more Muppet drawings in the future. :smile:

cjd874

Reaction score
I will, FrackleFan2012. Once my final exams are done next week, I'll definitely have some free time to crank out a good holiday-themed drawing for you and everyone else.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
It's OK...be glad that I am quick to forgive. :smile:
And who are your top 2 muppets? Since you said Robin is #3 in your book.
I didn't mean to bump into this thread again, but my two favorite were Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy. I rully like grew up with those guys. :flirt:

cjd874

Reaction score
I didn't mean to bump into this thread again, but my two favorite were Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy. I rully like grew up with those guys. :flirt:
You mean you like them in general, or are they the ones that you think I drew the best?