Dreams about Muppets...

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

MissMusical12

Reaction score

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
A few nights ago, I had a Muppeteer dream. I dreamt that I met several of the performers (Peter Linz, Leslie Carrera-Rudolph, Kevin Clash, Pam Arciero, and a few others, including a friend of mine who worked with the performers before). Anyway, they greeted me, and apparently I was auditioning for them. I was nervous as heck, especially since I don't think I was prepared for something like this.

Last night, I dreamt I saw Carrol Spinney and Oscar giving a talk somewhere. I decided I was going to meet Carrol after he finished. But strangely he didn't seem interested in what I had to say. Until somebody else spoke to him. Then he wanted to hear what I had to say. Very odd, as that doesn't sound like the Carrol Spinney I heard about.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream where I was watching rare segments in which The Count was singing on the number of the day and that song was similar to "Cloud Nine". In another version, The Count was singing the same song, but this time, holding Robin the Frog harmonizing with The Count (Wow, two voices of Jerry Nelson singing at the same time). Also, in my dream, there was a comic strip or clip in which Molly Monster or some other female Muppet calls why Boo Monster is called by that name. Boo Monster gave a really loud "BOOOOOOO" which surprised her. Boo replied, "That's why." That's all I could remember.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
I had a dream where there was me and a muppet banana where having some crazy adventure it was weird but cool at the same time

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I had this one dream where Sam the Eagle replaced my AP US History teacher. All I remember is that one of my friends threw an eraser at Sam and made my friend write his name 20 times on the board (Sam would be such an old school teacher it wouldn't even be funny.)