Dreams about Muppets...

Hubert

Reaction score
It's odd though, as much as I think about the Muppets, I rarely get Muppet dreams. I think that my dreams more stem from my fears rather than my loves.

(So does that mean that I fear people tickling me? :stick_out_tongue:)

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
It's odd though, as much as I think about the Muppets, I rarely get Muppet dreams. I think that my dreams more stem from my fears rather than my loves.

(So does that mean that I fear people tickling me? :stick_out_tongue:)
It's very odd. Usually, if I dream about something that I love (like the Muppets), it will only happen if I just barely thought about that something during the day. If I spend most of the day thinking about the Muppets, chances are my dream later that night will be totally lacking in anything Muppety.

Hubert

Reaction score
It's very odd. Usually, if I dream about something that I love (like the Muppets), it will only happen if I just barely thought about that something during the day. If I spend most of the day thinking about the Muppets, chances are my dream later that night will be totally lacking in anything Muppety.
I guess that's why I never get Muppet dreams...the Muppets are in my head constantly... :stick_out_tongue:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I a dream about a week ago where Gonzo was performing a new act with Beauregard. I figured it must have been from an early Beauregard episode, as he seemed less naive here. Of course, in reality, we all know that Beauregard's been pretty much the same all his life. But again, it's a dream, so logic doesn't matter.

Anyway, Gonzo was wearing one of his colorful 'stunt' costumes, and he and Beau were at the top of a diving board on stage. Gonzo was about to shoot Beau across the theater with some sort of giant sling-shot. Kermit came up right as Beau was about to go. Beau said someting like, "sorry, I have to go through with this".

And he did. Gonzo shot him across the theater, over the audience, and all the while, Beau had a giant toilet plunger in front of him. The plunger (with Beau still holding on) hit a film screen on the other side of theater (behind the audience) were old TMS clips were shown.

I had another dream where I visited a very realistic Hooper's store (in fact, it looked totally different from the one on Sesame. Not only that, it wasn't even on Sesame Street. It was just a generic urban neighborhood). I can't remember what exactly I was in there for, but I think someone had prompted me to try to steal something (which is odd, as I'd never steal, especially not from Hooper's). Strangely, there were some old used Disney VHS tapes in the store.

Anyway, Mr. Hooper came in and asked me what I wanted. The way he intereracted with me, it seemed as though he already knew me pretty well.

The last part I remember is some character that sort of looked liked Ernie singing some really catchy song that I tried to remember once I woke up, but eventually could not.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hmmm, let me try to remember the whole dream I had yesterday morning. It was kind of a Brave Little Toaster/Fraggle Rock crossover. I was in a room that looked like the livingroom of my old apartment, (I've had a lot of dreams that take place there lately), surrounded by the appliances from the movie. I think the fraggles were there as well, but since Boober was the star of the dream, it may just have been him. Anyway, some new appliance, may have been a toaster or a microwave or something else cubical was trying to convince Boober to come up to Dock's place for a visit. Boober, predictably, didn't want to because he was too nervous. He did agree though to go for a walk in outer space. It was only later that it occurred to me that in order to get outside he had to go through the workshop, so what was the difference? Anyway, out they went, and I'm just sort of traveling unseen along with them. They're having a conversation, and Boober reveals that he has a 60-year-old grandson named Todd who's bipolar. Somehow they wind up at an airport and they're gonna take a trip somewhere, and Boober worries about how Todd will be at traveling after them on his own. Something about him not being able to follow directions well.
:sigh:

Weird!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I had a dream a few nights ago where the Electric Mayhem drove me and whoever my prom date was to my prom and sang "Night Life" on the way. Then they decided crashed my prom.....

At point I think my guy friends and the Mayhem (minus Janice because she knew better) were singing "I'm On A Boat" by The Lonely Island. Then I ditched my prom date for Animal and we tangoed.

I don't remember much else, but let's just say it was one crazy prom. :crazy:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I had a dream a few nights ago where the Electric Mayhem drove me and whoever my prom date was to my prom and sang "Night Life" on the way. Then they decided crashed my prom.....

At point I think my guy friends and the Mayhem (minus Janice because she knew better) were singing "I'm On A Boat" by The Lonely Island. Then I ditched my prom date for Animal and we tangoed.
Yup, sounds about right. :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo: