Questions about anything

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I can't even find where your (meaning people in general) pictures are stored otherwise I would take a look

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If you write a new post, and you go to add an image, and select "From this blog", there they all are. And I mean ALL, like I said, old header images, old gadget images, pretty much every single picture you have ever added to your blog, one way or another, they're all there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually yeah, I finally got some help from Google, and they said when you get a Blogger account, you automatically also get a Picasa account with it *refrains from making comments about Google's fascism for Sarge's sake* and that's where you can delete stored pictures... so yeah, I went to my Picasa album that I didn't even know I had, and deleted a bunch of old, unneeded pictures, so yay. I had a LOT more than I realized I needed to delete, I think my total number of pics went from nearly 200 to barely over a hundred at this point.

Starchamberfall

Reaction score
I thought of a question for you all:

How do you think the world will be a better place, fifty years from now?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At the rate we're going, it probably won't be... in fact, at the rate we're going, the world will probably be a WORSE place fifty years from now.

Katzi428

Reaction score
How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of the Tootsie pop?
Why do fools fall in love?
(well this is questions about anything!):wink:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Well, Kathy, I was guessing ten to twenty licks to get to the center from the Tootsie Rol of the Tootsie Pop.
To answer your second question, I really don't know.