Bringing Back the Bells...

Hubert

Reaction score
You know, I had heard about this ringing of bells in years past before I was an MC member (but rather a Muppet internet lurker), and I was just thinking about this recently. I personally would love to do this, and I'm sure others will want to also.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh nooooooo! I don't have a bell! Doozersticks!

So far, I read the WHOLE thread and I am supposed to join in the celebration on December 21st at 9:00p.m. I start the episode at 8:33 or 8:34p.m. and I don't ring them until after all of the fraggles ring their bells. Got it!

Thank you, everybody! I love having support and the caring for this holiday season at MC.

Hubert

Reaction score
You know, now that Casey mentions it, wouldn't it be interesting if while each one of us were ringing our bells, we would record an audio of it, and then we could compile each audio into one big bell ringing track after the event? Not sure if it would work, but just something to c0nsider.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Hmm. The Solstice is at 6:12 in the morning where I live. I'll be waiting for a bus. I hope the Fraggles can keep from freezing until I get home that evening.