Anyone watch Littlest Pet Shop on The Hub?

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I know I do. The show is great in my opinion. My favorite character is Pepper Clark (the skunk character).
If you haven't seen Littlest Pet Shop, here are the first two full episodes of Littlest Pet Shop to see how you like it.

Hubert

Reaction score
Though for some reason I get the feeling it isn't going to be good, I think I may just watch these later and see what they're like.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I dunno... I kinda liked the other Littlest Pet Shop show. I'll watch if the buzz is good.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I watched the first video. I can't bring myself to watch the second. It has all the cliches I hate

An idiot dad who thinks he's "hip," rich, popular (presumably) girls that have the most obnoxious speech pattern and who hate the main character for no real reason...

I don't see this show becoming popular like MLP. But maybe that's a good thing. I hate MLP's fanbase. They are worse than rabbid Sonic fans >_>

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't see this show becoming popular like MLP. But maybe that's a good thing. I hate MLP's fanbase. They are worse than rabbid Sonic fans >_>
Most fanbases are ruined by the internet. It's just a bunch of terrible behavior and decisiveness over trivial things. But then again, MLP's fandom basically comes from the fact some idiot on Ms. magazine's website was bad mouthing the show with typical "I read in too much" attitude, and accused the show of conformity, racism (colored ponies serve under white ponies, though I've never seen that episode... but I've onle seen several so far). People watched it to see if it was really as bad as all that. And some people really liked it. Then we have fans that are just fans due to the novelty of liking something that is beyond the demographic's age and gender. And bad behavior comes out of the internet because bad behavior comes out of the internet. 90% of all internet fanbases are completely screwed up.

Yet, MLP:FIM is (and this is the expert opinion of someone who watches too many darn cartoon shows of the wrong demographic for his own good) for all intensive purposes a well written and well animated show. I've seen countless garbage cartoons for girls (Bratz... we needed that?) and only a handful of them are actually good. Not cross gender appeal good, but good on the level of good. I mean, Pepper Ann, Jem, and maybe She-Ra. I watched a Maxi's World for YTP purposes, and my head exploded. All the good female role models are on boy's cartoons... April O'Neal, female members of the X-men, Wonder Woman on Justice League... I understand why MLP was made (also because Lauren Faust was trying to make Galaxy Girls or whatever a series, but Hasbro wanted an established property). Girls get pretty turd cartoons. They either have to watch the boy or gender neutral stuff. I'm a guy... we get the best cartoons and even I think it's unfair.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
But Sonic fans don't turn every single thing on the internet into an argument about Sonic.

MLP fans tend to take every single little comment about something that could vaguely be related to MLP and instantly have to proclaim they are bronies and go on rants trying to defend themselves. I was watching a review of something, I think lego figures, and I was looking through the comments and see this ridiculous MLP argument started because the "brony" in question read too much into something completely unrelated to MLP that the reviewer said >_>

Drtooth

Reaction score
But Sonic fans don't turn every single thing on the internet into an argument about Sonic.
Yeah. They just automatically hate everything Sega does. Sonic X is terrible because it isn't Sonic Sat AM, Sonic Sat AM is ruined forever because of furries, the comic book has been around too long, the comic should be written by the guy we hated writing it... Sonic the Hedgehog 06 is a terrible game and by extension everything else ever in the history and future of Sonic is ruined because of one game. Really... The Mega Man fan base looks at them and says "At least you get something. Capcom hates us, even though they licensed out a comic to Archie which some of us have a problem with because Spaz isn't drawing every issue and we have problems with game based story arcs and we have even bigger problems when they aren't game based. And we're ticked because one game we wouldn't have liked got canceled, one game we couldn't have played got canceled and one actual good game got canceled and one horrid game for iPhones is terrible and we'll flip a crap if its canceled." (I just visited that site, actually...)

Though, I see what you mean. I saw the YT video of the guy who bought the coloring book and told everyone to go out and get it and preceded to rant about how inconsistent it is with cartoon continuity. That was frightening! I mean, I have problems with 1970's Looney Tunes coloring books, but... ew...

Of course, most Bronies come from 4Chan. You know, the worst people ever on the internet? They're clearly trolling. Not that the Transformers fan base is all that good either. If it's not G1, it's the worst thing ever.