Dealing with depression and anxiety

Hubert

Reaction score
You know, I also have always felt the same way. I would never trade in my bad experiences and hard times for the world, as you never grow when everything is going great for you, it's only when things cave in that you progress forward in life.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Exactly...sometimes meeting the bad people and seeing them for who they are helps you to get to the good people. That and I always believe in karma I'm sure the things that people used to say to me when I was in school has probably come back to bit them hard in the rear.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I still have trust issues, as much as I wish I didn't. But it is nice to eventually find those nicer people that you can trust.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Naw, I get what you're saying. Yeah, we should. Might be a good place to do that.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I think it's definitely worked in the "Crazy" thread or more or less hasn't? :stick_out_tongue:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
You know, I also have always felt the same way. I would never trade in my bad experiences and hard times for the world, as you never grow when everything is going great for you, it's only when things cave in that you progress forward in life.
As hard as it can be to go through those sorts of things, I think you're right. Going through struggles, whether they be external or internal, give you more experience and more knowledge about yourself, and that's important for going forward in life.