Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why do questions posted here rarely get answered lately?
It seems like people are using this thread as an excuse to muffin... either that, or some people assume this thread is simply for posting silly questions that don't require answers.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Then I shall post a serious question.

Who is Chuck Norris?
*Ducks in cover from rocks thrown at me*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It seems like people are using this thread as an excuse to muffin... either that, or some people assume this thread is simply for posting silly questions that don't require answers.
And you know...I finally realize how annoying excessive muffining can be :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Then I shall post a serious question.

Who is Chuck Norris?
*Ducks in cover from rocks thrown at me*
Seriously?

Well, he's a multi-fasceted individual, most notable for his skills in fighting, martial arts, self-defense, etc, etc, etc, his appeared in a number of action movies, as well as starred as the title character of the action series, Walker, Texas Ranger, and he as himself has become something of an meme, like those t-shirts that say "Chuck does all my stunts".

Misskermie

Reaction score
OK! I KNOW THAT NOW!

Next question.

What's this Slenderman game I keep hearing about?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
OK! I KNOW THAT NOW!

Next question.

What's this Slenderman game I keep hearing about?
It's based on the Slenderman creepypasta (or series of videos on youtube called marble hornets or something...not sure which came first...or if it even was a creepypasta...I should look into that...) about this really tall faceless guy who stalks you and kills you. To win the game you need to go around some woods at night and find 8 sheets of paper stuck to trees or objects. If Slenderman finds you, game over

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm more alluding to the good questions asked around here (which there are quite a few of them). I do see what you are saying, though.