Hubert

Reaction score
Look out guys...I've been considering changing my avatar again...which with me, it will naturally only last about two days before I navigate back...

Sometimes I really wish I had some sort of character that I could just keep switching avatars with that character in it...hm...I wonder how many Behemoth avatars I could come up with...

Is it me or is there a distinct lack of complaining Cookie Monster avatars? :search:
I could see why, considering Cookie Monster doesn't usually complain about anything but not having cookies...

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm really not sure...but I'm already getting tired of this thing.

I really wish that black and white avatars work well, I'd love to use some Muppet visual references to some old sitcoms, but it just so happens that they put all of those in black and white to further reference the show. :sigh:

Vincent L

Reaction score
Unable to change my avatar from my iPad. Screw it…

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
15 days left until October, meaning I need to figure out what my annual halloween avatar is going to be.

Oh god...an entire month without Johnny? :eek:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Usually, I make my own avatar, mainly from on my stuff on deviantart. Now I decided to use my DA and Tumblr icon and I hope to keep it that way for a while.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Might as well keep mine until close to the end of October and there will be a halloween themed picture of Fraggle Rock or a silly one. What do you think?