That Guy with the Glasses' "Demo Reel" trailer

D'Snowth

Reaction score
From what I understand, Doug IS going to still do Bum Reviews, and something else I can't remember, but it is Nostalgia Critic that he's officially ended.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
From what I understand, Doug IS going to still do Bum Reviews, and something else I can't remember, but it is Nostalgia Critic that he's officially ended.
I believe he said everything he does that isn't Nostlagia Critic is still going.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess it's no skin off anybody's nose; seems like for at least a year now or so, people have been saying NC hasn't been as good as it used to be, and even I had noticed that the reviews weren't quite as funny as they once were, so I guess in a sense, Doug ending NC at a time like this is kind of like the equivilent of Jim ending TMS when he did.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Don't forget Video Game Confessions.
Had he still been doing those during the last few months of The Nostalgia Critic (well, we know that during the time he was editing To Boldly Flee he was only making Nostalgia Critic and the occasional Bum Review)? While I've seen some of them, I don't ever remember seeing anything on the main page promoting a new episode.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So... out of curiosity, has anybody seen the extended version I did of Nostalgia Critic's "Sadness" song ala Randy Newman? Doing these extended versions has been fun, but this one was probably the most fun of them all, because it seemed like a free for all, lol.

Princeton

Reaction score
Had he still been doing those during the last few months of The Nostalgia Critic (well, we know that during the time he was editing To Boldly Flee he was only making Nostalgia Critic and the occasional Bum Review)? While I've seen some of them, I don't ever remember seeing anything on the main page promoting a new episode.
I don't know about 'during', but he's posted at least two VGC's since discontinuing the Nostalgia Critic.