Sort of Tiny Toons Season 2 coming to DVD

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Now that you mention that FrackleFan2012, I did recognize that logo at the bottom of the screen. Also, Bug Bunny's voice I believe was taken over by Joe Alaskey right after Mel Blanc was gone. Thank you for posting!
Actually, Jeff Bergman provided the voice of Bugs Bunny in that episode.
Joe Alaskey did Bugs in Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time. Tweety's High-Flying Adventure, Looney Tunes: Back in Action, Hare and Loathing in Las Vegas, Daffy Duck for President, Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal, and Looney Tunes: Cartoon Conductor.
Billy West voiced Bugs in Space Jam and Bah Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas and Greg Burson did him in some episodes of Tiny Toons, and the theatrical shorts, Carrotblanca and From Hare to Eternity.
Now, Jeff Bergman voices Bugs and Daffy in The Looney Tunes Show on Cartoon Network.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Joe Alaskey did Bugs in Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time. Tweety's High-Flying Adventure, Looney Tunes: Back in Action, Hare and Loathing in Las Vegas, Daffy Duck for President, Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal, and Looney Tunes: Cartoon Conductor.
Billy West voiced Bugs in Space Jam and Bah Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas and Greg Burson did him in some episodes of Tiny Toons, and the theatrical shorts, Carrotblanca and From Hare to Eternity.
Now, Jeff Bergman voices Bugs and Daffy in The Looney Tunes Show on Cartoon Network.
Oh yeah! Sorry I posted the wrong voice actor of Bugs Bunny. Oops! Now I understand, but he is sort of close to Mel'sd Bugs and I am so glad he keeps in character I guess.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I hope they don't exclude the Toons from the Crypt episode for the Tiny Toon Adventures Volume 4 DVD in the future.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't think that's gonna be a problem. I'm sure they got letters in varying degrees of politeness to frustration about Elephant Issues, and wouldn't want to skip a banned episode again.

Of course, I hope we get a volume 4.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why can't we have a little consistency with the voice actors?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Why can't we have a little consistency with the voice actors?
Because as Mark Evanier once said on his blog, Warner Bros. doesn't want to have to pay too much for the same voice actor (since Mel Blanc kept asking for bigger raises throughout the last decade of his life), and also because no two WB executives can agree on who can best match Mel Blanc's voices.

I'm surprised to see that Jeff Bergman is currently voicing Bugs and others on The Looney Tunes Show, since WB fired him for claiming to be "the next Mel Blanc" when he initially took over. I've seen speculation on the old Golden Age Cartoons forum that WB might have actually believed him and fired him before he could keep asking for bigger raises like Blanc did.

Then again, June Foray has consistiently been Granny for many decades (even if she didn't voice Granny in "It's Nice to Have a Mouse Around the House" or "Corn on the Cop").

Drtooth

Reaction score
Then again, June Foray has consistiently been Granny for many decades (even if she didn't voice Granny in "It's Nice to Have a Mouse Around the House" or "Corn on the Cop").
Not quite. June once stated she had to go back and audition for Granny in Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries, especially since they wanted a Bea Benaderet type voice, even though she wasn't used all that much. Eventually she did get the role, but she kinda had to put up a fight for it.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I hope they don't exclude the Toons from the Crypt episode for the Tiny Toon Adventures Volume 4 DVD in the future.
I read that that one was only banned by Fox. Nickelodeon aired it years later.

I rcently read that The Tiny Toon Adventures Spring Break Special was only broadcast once. I didn't see that or the other hour-long special Night Ghoulry. I wonder if either of those will make it to DVD if we get another volume (if not in their own single-disc releases).

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Here's something. Not a DVD release, but an actual AIR DATE!

October 27th on Saturday Morning on the CW, they're going to rerun Tiny Toons: Night Ghoulery.

I am NOT making this up.
OH BOY!!! That's wonderful!!
Thanks for the information!