When dreams come true

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I am not sure if Janice rully likes Janice very well. She is like rully one mean girl I have ever heard of.

Ahem! Sorry about my ramblings, but I LOVE this chapter.

Ooooh! Piggy is texing? Tsk! I can't believe she is now doing a favor Kermit will not like.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Me: They should've ran anyways......
Libby Lou (remember her from Greased Muppets?): If I were Floyd, I'd beat Joyce in the face right there and then. Don't matter if the cops get him. JUST BEAT HER UP AND KILL HER, FLOYD! YOU'RE ACTING LIKE CAMILLA!
Floyd: :sing: It's HER story, Libby.
Libby Lou: So? You still beat her up. We can make this fanfiction Rated M instantly.
Floyd: :sing: This isn't even Fanfiction.com
Libby Lou: -checks URL- Oh....$20 and I make a cameo in this story to kill Joyce?
Floyd: :sing: -gives Libby Lou $20- Go for it.
Me: Guys! No one is killing anyone! Now out! Out! Off my laptop! Anyways, sorry about that. This is getting really good! Please continue! :smile:

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 36
Not so talented,
“C’mon Floyd let’s just get out of here.” Dr.Teeth said.
“Not so fast Teeth I know about your little girlfriend. Let me guess she must me the first one since the incident with Ann-“
“Don’t talk about her!” Dr.Teeth yelled feeling pain at the old memory. Joyce smiled but dropped the subject. She flipped her hair and batted her eyelashes at Floyd.
“I’m not afraid to make sure neither of you never see the loves nor second loves of your lives again.” Joyce said slyly.
Floyd glared darkly at her, “What do you want lady?” He asked.
“Revenge neither of you are leaving until I’m satisfied.” She snarled.
Floyd scoffed “right you’re actually going to keep us here?” He asked.
Joyce nodded and smiled “Oh yes I’ll make sure of it.” She said grinning. Dr.Teeth shook his head and looked away this whole encounter had struck a nerve and he wouldn’t let it go. Bits and pieces of memories flashed through his head. A girl with long brown hair and blue eyes that were always shining, then he thought of the things he’d kept hiding from himself the rain that poured from the clouds looked worse and he felt it too. The scene in the parking lot left him on the ground crying as usual every time he remembered it. It always felt worse.
“Are you okay man?” Floyd asked touching the band leader’s arm lightly, a reassuring gesture.
Dr.Teeth nodded and cleared his head turning back to the grinning Joyce.
“So I suggest you two choose a room and make yourself comfortable cause you may be here awhile.” Joyce told the two of them.
“I’m outta here.” Floyd said.
He turned and pushed out the doors and into the night with Dr.Teeth close behind him.

“Kermie please don’t go let’s just go home.” Piggy said.
“Piggy you got us into this I’m going to properly get us out of it.” Kermit said facing Piggy with a look that told her not to mess with him right now.
Piggy sighed and continued to watch the TV while Kermit walked out the door.
“Kermit are you guys leaving soon?” Nancy asked finally getting her interview.
“Yes this will be my last interview and me and Miss Piggy will be leaving this afternoon.” Kermit replied.
“Well it’s been a very dramatic visit and everyone is patiently awaiting the return of the show. Will you have time to plan it?” Nancy asked.
“It’ll be a stretch but Janice and Miss Piggy have both returned which will help out a lot.” Kermit said.
“So Miss Piggy is making her debut episode?” Nancy asked.
“Yes and I promise it will be full of pour usual creativity and craziness that we’ve done for the past thirty six years.
“It’ll be great to have her back.” Nancy said smiling.
“How have you felt about all this drama over the past week?” She asked.
“It was difficult but coming out here made it work but really I’m just happy to return home.” Kermit said.
“Thank you Kermit.” Nancy concluded.

“Bwak Bwak Buc-Buc Begawk” Camilla said looking over at Gonzo.
“I’m fine darling; I’m just going to take a nap.” Gonzo replied laying down closing his eyes. Downstairs the house was its usual crazy and bustling with activity, Rowlf played the piano in the corner while Pepe continuously tossed his phone in the air and caught it again. Rizzo laughed and turned back to Bunsen who was trying out some talent enhancer on Beaker.
“Yo dude I wouldn’t do dat in ‘ere.” Rizzo said,
“Don’t worry Rizzo everything is absolutely...” Bunsen trailed off as Beaker let out a high operatic note that was so shrill it made everyone cover their ears and the window panes rattle.
“Don’t say I didn’t warn ya” Rizzo said rolling his eyes.
Beaker continued to wail the high operatic song until everyone was near tears due to the pounding in their heads and the ringing in their ears.
“It seems to have enhanced his singing talent!” Bunsen yelled over the noise.
“You call dis talent?” Pepe asked
Rizzo got up followed by Pepe and the two quickly left the room.
“Hey Bunsen hurry and fix this.” Rowlf said ducking under the piano bench just as a vase vibrated off a table and shattered on the floor next to him.
“What is this noise?” Sam thundered stomping downstairs with his wings pressed tight to the sides of his head.
“Melon head here made Beaker go all terrible opera on us!” Rowlf said.
“Just get him out of here!” Sam yelled.
“I can’t it seems as though the power of his singing has held him immobile, I can’t for some reason move him!” Bunsen yelled back. Beaker continued to sing and the rest of the house’s inhabitants that were home walked downstairs to see what was going on.
“Do something, anything!”
“Make it stop!”
Everyone yelled at Bunsen who was pushing frantically on Beaker who just wouldn’t budge.
Rowlf got up and helped Bunsen push but to no avail Beaker wasn’t going anywhere.
“What now?” Rowlf called.
“We must wait for it to wear off!” Bunsen yelled back.
“How long will that be?” Rowlf asked his ears in pain from being so close to Beaker.
“It depends on the amount of talent the enhancer registered on him the more talent the quicker it wears out.” Bunsen explained.
“Well how long could it take for Beaker?” Fozzie asked yelling from behind a couch.
Then Beaker abruptly stopped singing and fell to the floor in a silent heap filling the house with an eerie silence.

Morgan quickly left Janice and got in her car driving down to the boarding house. When she got there she walked into extreme calmness. She didn’t pay attention to what was going on or to the collapsed Beaker in the center of the floor she just hurried upstairs to find what Miss Piggy had asked her to find.
She walked into Miss Piggy’s old room and to the closet that looked seemingly empty but it was far from it.
Back in the days when the entire cast lived at the house Miss Piggy felt herself hiding things from them things she didn’t want them to see or know about her.
Morgan pulled over a chair from the empty desk and placed it in the closet then stood on it.
She counted the three ceiling tiles to the left and pushed. It slid easily up and to the side; Morgan smiled with joy and felt around for what she came for. Her hand landed on a stack of something smooth she pulled it all out at once and found herself looking into a stack of old dusty magazines dating back to 1977.
Just like she thought they all had Miss Piggy on the cover and declared that there as an interview from her inside. Morgan didn’t need to ask Piggy why she needed them she knew that answer, it was written plainly on the cover of one of the magazines.
New Exclusive Miss Piggy Tell All Fashion Success Secret
Morgan smiled to herself, then placed the magazines in the back and went back to the closet to collect the rest.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 37
Warning.
Floyd got on the bus in a hurry and was already down the street before Teeth could sit down.
He drove like a maniac until they reached the border then be slowed down and drove more sanely.
Teeth gripped the seat and hoped they'd survive.
"Slow down!" He yelled for what felt like the millionth time.
"Didn't you hear Joyce? Jan's in trouble we gotta hurry she knows about Morgan too." Floyd said.
"She knew about Anna too" Teeth muttered.
"I don't know how she knows but don't let it get to ya man" Floyd replied feeling bad for his best friend.
Teeth sighed and nodded shaking away the pain he cleared his head and joined Floyd in worrying about Janice and Morgan.

Janice walked into the kitchen and got the pancake mix out of the cupboard before dumping in into a bowl and heading to the fridge for milk.
Her phone rang suddenly and she hurried over to the table to answer it.
"Hello?" She said securing the phone between her shoulder and ear while mixing the mix.
"Hey babe" Floyd replied.
Janice smiled to herself and turned on the the stove.
"Hi honey. Where are you?" Janice asked.
"Um we're on our way back listen hon, we ran into a little problem and you need to get somewhere anywhere else as soon as you can." Floyd explained in a rush.
"Like why?" Janice asked pouring the mix into a pan.
"Just listen to me please." Floyd said at the exact moment the doorbell rang.
"Hold on honey there's someone at the door." Janice said.
"No! Don't answer it!" Floyd exclaimed.
"Calm down Floyd I'll call you right back love you bye." Janice hung up and walked to the door.
She flung it open and gave a confused look.
"Hi Janice I haven't seen you in almost two months." Trudy said smiling widely.

Morgan handed Miss Piggy the magazines and sighed.
"There's all of them, careful they're a little dusty." Morgan said.
"Thank you so much." Miss Piggy replied.
Morgan gave her another smile and walked back to her car. She drove home and walked inside setting her purse on the counter and sighing.
She hoped that Teeth would return soon because there was nothing to do with two days until the show.

FloydxJanice776

Reaction score
Oh no, Joyce is back. Floyd better hurry back and wish they never came to canada. Nice story. more please!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
WHAT? I knew it! I.... Joyce is back? I don't believe it! That silly creature is so awful. Janice seriously needs a serious talk with that... whoever is trying to ruin her life.

FloydxJanice776

Reaction score
Yeah I know, she was rully mean to Janice. Joyce should just deal with the fact that Floyd is already married and she needs to find someone single!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Yeah I know, she was rully mean to Janice. Joyce should just deal with the fact that Floyd is already married and she needs to find someone single!
Yeah, I agree! She should find someone else that's single and LEAVE her be. I mean Janice loves Floyd and will never ever let him out of her sight.