When a Muppet says...

bandit

Reaction score
I sometimes groan or moan in a Red kind of way when I have to do something that is no fun. Otherwise, I knew your avatar picture was a screenshot from the second episode of "Wembley & The Gorgs." Sure, Wembley is smart and has trouble making decisions, but he was the last Fraggle of the five to have a thirty-minute week job which is being the siren. (laughs)! Thanks, bandit! You rock!
THANKS! Can I call ya captain obvious? Hahahahah jk! I like to tease. You and your random recaps. Ya goof!

I love it when Ludo says "Smeeeeeell" Or "Smeeeeell baaaaaad"

Borples

Reaction score
Oh man, I hadn't even thought about Labyrinth for this thread. Can I just quote the whole thing? So much of that movie crept into my personal phrase book when I was a kid. Every time I watch it now, I have a moment where I'm like, "Oh, THAT'S why I say that!" How about those Helping Hands? Or the False Alarms? "...for the path you will take will lead to certain destruction! ...Thank you very much."

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Pretty much anything Miss Piggy says. For example, in the Carol Channing episode, Piggy's waiting for Timmy Monster to come back from running around the block in her shoes. She tells Kermit that she's almost ready for her number, then adds "I just have my hairdo to doooo."

Also, the Swedish Chef's "Hurdy gurdy goo!" right before he attacks Jack Black.

snichols1973

Reaction score
From "The Muppet Movie" (1979):

:embarrassed:: Hey, why don't you join us?
:concern:: Where are you going?
:embarrassed:: We're following our dream!
:concern:: Really? I have a dream, too!
:embarrassed:: Oh?
:concern:: But you'll think it's stupid.
:embarrassed:: No we won't, tell us, tell us!
:concern:: Well, I want to go to Bombay, India and become a movie star.
:embarrassed:: You don't go to Bombay to become a movie star! You go where we're going: Hollywood.
:concern:: Sure, if you want to do it the easy way.

Hmm, I wonder how "Gonzo Goes Bollywood" would have turned out....