The Muppets At the Fun Fair

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
this is my go at a muppet fan fic sorry if its not good its my first one
CHAPTER 1
it was 9am and muppets were just waking up kermit came downstairs walter,rowlf and robin were on the sofa kermit said"morning everyone"
morning they replied robin then asked"hey uncle kermit what are we going to do today"
"im not sure robin,has anyone got any suggestions" replied kermit
rowlf and walter shook there heads just then fozzie and scooter came down
"hey chief whats going on" asked scooter
"were thinking of something to do any suggestions?"replied kermit
"we could go to the bowling alley" exclaimed fozzie
rowlf then pointed out to fozzie that the bowling alley is under repairs from the last time they went and what happened with crazy harry
then suddenly walter said "we could go to the fun fair" looking up from his newspaper
"great idea" said kermit
fozzie scooter go get the rest of the muppets up ordered kermit
so at 10am kermit:smile:,miss piggy:mad:,fozzie:embarrassed:,gonzo and camilla:concern::cluck:,the electric mayhem :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:
robin, rowlf:sympathy:,scooter:wink:,walter,bunsen and beaker:confused::eek:,rizzo:shifty:and pepe:rolleyes: got on to the electric mayhem bus and set off to the fun fair leaving the rest of the muppets behind to look after the house.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i will write the next chapter soon, feel free to comment and offer advice :wink::smile:

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
thanks both of you i might be writing another chapter later :wink::smile:

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Not a bad start (I love the bowling alley thing with Crazy Harry!). One suggestion I would make, and I hate to nit-pick, but you might want to work a little on your spelling and grammar.
thanks glad you liked the crazy harry part you are right about the spelling and grammar i do need to do a little work on it

uncle deadly333

Reaction score
I like the bit about crazy harry it was cool and funny i think i will enjoy the 2nd part more than the 1st part:super:

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
here we go the second chapter
CHAPTER 2
So the elctric mayhem bus was packed and was on the move, all the muppets were excited about the fun fair, so after about 40 minutes they were there.The bus pulled into a literally empty car park walter then said"wow this place looks kind of deserted "
kermit then replied"hhmm i suppose it sort of does, well come on everyone lets go, oh and don't forget were we parked "
"that will be easy won't it " joked pepe
as they walked over to the entrance they saw the price sighn
"£2.00 for a ticket thats pretty cheap in it " asked floyd
"yeah i wonder why " said dr teeth
so the muppets paid for the tickets and walked in, the fun fair was a run down dangerous looking place and it was empty
"i think i know why this place is so cheap " said fozzie
"we might as well enjoy this " said kermit
so then kermit, miss piggy, floyd and janice went to the tunnel of love meanwhile walter, robin and scooter went to the helter skelter, gonzo, camilla, fozzie, dr teeth, zoot and animal went to the rollercoaster, bunsen, beaker and rowlf went to the ghost train and rizzo and pepe went to the hot dog stand.Fozzie gonzo and the gang went to the rollercoaster the man was a skinny hunchback, he said to fozzie and the others "are you sure you wanna go on this " in a sqeaky voice
" sure i do " replied gonzo, the man stared at him like he was mad and said
"fine then but your be sorry "
so then the gang got on the rollercoaster, it started up with a bang and slowly made it's way to the top of the track then suddenly said " is it me or is there a hole in the track ? "
exclaimed dr teeth. Then all the muppets looked closer animal then screamed out
" HOLE ON TRACK,HOLE ON TRACK !!! "
all the muppets then screamed in terror as the coaster moved closer toward's the hole !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i will post the next chapter soon hope you enjoy this :wink::smile: