Little things we've noticed

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Umm...I know Walter doesn't have a list but that's what I mean IF HE DID it would only have on thing on it. Oh wait two things Muppets and fainting when meeting Kermit. :smile:

Vincent L

Reaction score
Apparently, he has a mental list for what he wants to visit. In the scene that takes place right when Gary, Mary, and Walter are leaving Smalltown, Walter talks about some of the sites he wants to see.
Thanks for reminding me of that scene, but when I re-watched it, Walter only talks about places inside Muppet Studios,

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Apparently, he has a mental list for what he wants to visit. In the scene that takes place right when Gary, Mary, and Walter are leaving Smalltown, Walter talks about some of the sites he wants to see.
Yeah but I rest my case on it's pretty much all Muppet stuff. Besides I always took it as Gary was a fan but definitely not to the extent of Walters. I mean in their bedroom on his side he had no Muppet stuff on his wall or bed like Walter had. I think he just kind of put up with it for his brother. But that's just my personal opinion.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I noticed in The Muppet Movie on the Electric Mayhem bus Dr. Teeth as a picture of Big Bird. LOL!

Vincent L

Reaction score
A billboard for Punch Teacher? And iPad 2?

(found at 52:09)

You know, I really should stop before I post screenshots of the entire movie.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
In IAVMMCM, during the scenes at Club Dot, if you look closely, you can briefly see Sal in the club wearing a wig.