When a Muppet says...

Borples

Reaction score
I love any time Piggy uses the phrase "my frog." As in, "You can't hurt my frog!" or "My frog turned on me."

And I just watched TMTM and remembered another favorite Piggy line. "Oh, dear lord. Not jogging." :smile:

Borples

Reaction score
"I SPY because I CARE!"
"Well, I care too!"
"Well WHY don't you say so?!"
"I just did!"
"ALL RIGHT!"
"AAAA!"
"AAAA!"

I just love that whole exchange, beginning to end. Poor Gregory Hines just wanted his skates back. :smile:

Powerstars

Reaction score
"I SPY because I CARE!"
"Well, I care too!"
"I just did!"
"ALL RIGHT!"
"AAAA!"
"AAAA!"

I just love that whole exchange, beginning to end. Poor Gregory Hines just wanted his skates back. :smile:
IKR.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
"I SPY because I CARE!"
"Well, I care too!"
"I just did!"
"ALL RIGHT!"
"AAAA!"
"AAAA!"

It's no different then how they normally act. :stick_out_tongue:

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Kermit- Well don't keep'em waiting!!!
Piggy- I have muscial comedy offers, press conferences, film offers!!!
Kermit- THE LAST FILM YOU WERE EVER OFFERED WAS LARGO SINGS THE BLUES!!!
Loretta- Now, now kids lets discuss this like grown ups.
Kermit/Piggy- Well you don't discuss it like grown ups when your talking to a pig/frog!!! *both start arguing back and fourth*
Loretta- QUIET!!! Now Kermit you know you can't just pick her up and throw her out in the snow!
Kermit- NOT WITHOUT A FORKLIFT I CAN'T!!!!
Piggy- Very funny wart boy! LOL!!!
That was just one of the most hilarious Muppet arguments I've ever heard! "NOT WITHOUT A FORKLIFT I CAN'T!!!!" Lolol, Kermit tests the limits when he gets angry. :smile:

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Because it's the 4th of July, I'm thinking of the Hal Linden episode of TMS (because Statler and Waldorf were running the show and had a production number that inadvertently mixed up the 4th of July and Christmas) and remembering one of my favourite Gonzo lines from that fifth-season episode...

It comes just after Hal Linden and Robin sing this lovely, tender little song along the lines of "If I Ruled The World." Cue applause; then cue Gonzo (complete with his trademark "WHOMP!" entrance sound-effect): "If *I* ruled the world, CLOTHING would be EDIBLE!" Exit Gonzo, running offstage, cackling maniacally as only Gonzo can.

I don't know if the Muppet writers slipped that in as a double-entendre, but it's funny as all get-out no matter how you slice it.