The Muppets win four 2012 Webby Awards

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't think there's anything that's stopping them. They win an award every year, and that sparks buzz. That buzz brought the characters back to a place they haven't been since VMX's lightning in bottle ratings at the very least. They always get at least several thousand, if not millions of hits with their videos.

Puppets are rebuilt, characters are recast. It's time to take The Muppet Show to Youtube. Short skits based on old recurring sketches would be great. All they need to do is get together and do it. I don't think a TV special between now and the production of the next movie is that out of the question, but viral videos are more accessible and much more likely.

The Muppets came back with the movie... they need to stay in the public eye until the next one.

bandit

Reaction score
The Muppets came back with the movie... they need to stay in the public eye until the next one.
Absolutely. It's important. They have to carry on with the momentum of the last film or else it'll be worse than starting from scratch because they wont have the nostalgia factor working for them. It'll be like 'Oh those guys again. Hm' (Of course I mean in the general public's eye and not Henson-heads like us.)

Borples

Reaction score
I was just looking at the Webby site. They've got all the clips up from yesterday's ceremony, but not a Muppet in sight. Bummer.