Speculation: Potential Sequel for "The Muppets"

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I seen them (my gf's niece and nephew's) not to long ago, when we stopped at there house and they were watching in another room "Muppet Wizard of Oz" (which I also bought them on this past Halloween! Yea I gave them each a DVD copy of MWoO with candy lol) and the 7 year old asked me why Gonzo as Tin Thing has pointy nipples!! :excited: LOL. but i asked if they like IAVMMCM and they said it was funny...so yeah MUST be some thinsg did go over there heads.
I haven't seen MWO but I remember a parent review on Amazon complaining that she'd bought it because she "trusted the Muppet name," only to be disturbed at how her daughter was repeating the more tasteless lines from the film. The Muppets should be better than that (and thankfully they were with The Muppets (2011).) :wink:

jackdelayne

Reaction score
OK, I didn't get too far into IAVMMCM before I had to turn it off... WOW! This one is definitely not my cup of tea. I was excited at the very beginning to see Rizzo getting some air time, but that was not even enough to get me to endure this mess...

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
IAVMMCM isn't horrible! It has a FEW cute moments, at least watch it ONCE tho.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
OK, I didn't get too far into IAVMMCM before I had to turn it off... WOW! This one is definitely not my cup of tea. I was excited at the very beginning to see Rizzo getting some air time, but that was not even enough to get me to endure this mess...
IAVMMCM isn't horrible! It has a FEW cute moments, at least watch it ONCE tho.
I'll give a handful of moments that worked OK, like Scooter flirting with the girls.
But overall I just felt miserable after watching this film (and not kidding about the nightmares, lol).

jackdelayne

Reaction score
Nah, I saw enough to know I don't want to see anymore, it's like reading a book. If after reading a few chapters I know I hate the author's style and content I no longer feel like I should endure it just because I started reading it. Sometimes a little ways into something you can get a good enough feel for it.

If others like this one, I have no problem with that... I just know this is not the way I like to picture the muppets.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
If others like this one, I have no problem with that... I just know this is not the way I like to picture the muppets.
Yeah I mean I did fear for the Muppets after that film. That's why I was overall happy with The Muppets (2011). :smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Yeah I mean I did fear for the Muppets after that film. That's why I was overall happy with The Muppets (2011). :smile:
I got VERY teary eyed at the end! Ok....full out cried!!! :cry: - a HAPPY cry! (ask my gf aka PepesGal90) i stood up and clapped and then other people in the theater fallowed my action. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I got VERY teary eyed at the end! Ok....full out cried!!! :cry: - a HAPPY cry! (ask my gf aka PepesGal90) i stood up and clapped and then other people in the theater fallowed my action. :smile:
Aw, yeah I definitely teared up as well. And good for you to lead the applause. :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Like if Biff Tannen becoming rich made Hill Valley a futuristic Utopia and Marty's mother being happier with Biff than she ever was with Mr. McFly.
Heh, I liked that episode of Fairly Oddparents too. :stick_out_tongue: