Pictures in My Head lyrics

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
This song makes me cry every time I hear it on Muppet Central Radio and every time I can feel Kermit's pain when I see it in the movie I might need a 2 boxes of tissue.:wink:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I can't wait to get the soundtrack tomorrow. I didn't see it in any ads but I hope Wal Mart or Target gets it.....I love this song...though I love all of them to be honest.

12Medbe

Reaction score
I can't wait to get the soundtrack tomorrow. I didn't see it in any ads but I hope Wal Mart or Target gets it.....I love this song...though I love all of them to be honest.
I was in Walmart looking for it tonight and oddly enough, they didn't have it! Totally weird.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Because of technology today, my phone is able to download 0ver 3,000 albums and songs. I listened to that song last night as soon as I downloaded it and was sobbing by the end. It is very emotional and I think it gave people and fans a brosder look on Kermit's emotions and life. Thank you for posting this. ^.^

Puckrox

Reaction score
I realized I messed up part of the lyrics:

ALL
Could we do it all again, make them laugh like we did then?
We could harmonise for one more song,
Between those two lines should be: "On the stage where we belong" or "Swedish Jibberish" at the least.

Jimmy 40

Reaction score
I think this song is sweet and sad but I do love it
Isn't it so sad?? It did bring a tear to my eye when i heard it. But it all works out in the end. When they walk out of the theatre after failing in the telethon and the crowds are there screaming I totally filled up and i'm 40 years old!!! Was rasied on The Muppets, my earliest memory is watching the Muppet Show religuously and it's so lovely to see them back, Well done Jason Segel!!!! And Walter "The Whistling Caruso too!!! Let's hope there's more movies to come, it's like being a child again here!!