First look (video) of the new movie!

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Is it me or is that Behemoth with Thog and Sweetums? I even see Link, I think! (Hey, I just rhymed!)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Taking the fuzzy crowd scene, doing quite the opposite, I shrank it down and was able to make out a couple other characters... crazy and counter-intuitive, huh?

I also found Crazy Harry, Link, Strangepork, and I think Marvin Suggs...

I also WANT to say I saw Sal Manilla, Wanda, and some of the Frackles (Mo or Boppity), but the picture is far too blurry to tell. It's hard to tell which are humans and which are Muppets, but seems like they're getting the most of their characters. Heck, when was Thog even in a Muppet Movie last? All I remember is the Rainbow Connection ending reprise and maybe the Wedding sequence in MTM (I just rebought it on DVD since I can't find where the heck my VHS went off to).

Song seems pretty good too... Beaker's clearly Meemmeeemeeing in it. I wanna say Link has a line.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The video clips aren't that good, but the images are interesting. So glad they finally rebuilt Thog (and I feel I can see hard-to-describe differences in the new Thog).

I can't believe the reports being concerned of them being spoilers for the ending. Somehow I have a feeling this takes place before the telethon, not right before the credits.