Your Thoughts: Sesame Street at Macy's 2010 Thanksgiving Day Parade

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, Barkley has made a considerable comeback.... Herry WAS in that one episode last season... but Alice.... the fact she's always still on the float prior to this is beyond me. Alice hasn't been seen on the show, or even referenced for that matter in YEARS.

Which makes me wonder if they were shorthanded with puppeteers this year... considering that there's the Muppet movie being filmed on the other side of the country.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Was this the first parade in years not to include Herry, Alice, or Barkley? I don't know if their absense is due to Sesame Workshop's recent financial problems (possibly allowing for less performers to appear) or if maybe the characters are no longer usable to perform or what.
Actually I checked Muppet Wiki, they were absent on the float last year.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
There wasn't a Ballon for Sesame street this year, which makes me question if things are That Bad at the show.:frown:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
There wasn't a Ballon for Sesame street this year, which makes me question if things are That Bad at the show.:frown:
Well, they had the Kermit balloon so it could have just been a simple case of not being able to have two balloons.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They probably didn't have enough money to sponsor a balloon and a float... or something happened to the Abby... I hope they come back with a new balloon next year.