Sesame Street Dream

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Man, last night I had this bizzare SST themed dream. I was standing at the edge of this park full of homeless people, and right across the road there was this massive shopping mall that had a big red sign that said "SESAME STREET" and an arrow pointing inside. And all through this I heard 3 or 4 different SS themes, and I heard the calypso one, and I was all like "Oh yeah, I remember this". Then I woke up and wondered if it was possible to have nogastalga in a dream.

Kiki

Reaction score
Man, last night I had this bizzare SST themed dream. I was standing at the edge of this park full of homeless people, and right across the road there was this massive shopping mall that had a big red sign that said "SESAME STREET" and an arrow pointing inside. And all through this I heard 3 or 4 different SS themes, and I heard the calypso one, and I was all like "Oh yeah, I remember this". Then I woke up and wondered if it was possible to have nogastalga in a dream.
Whoa, cool! :excited:

ErnieandTelly

Reaction score
Definetly The early 90's sesame street. Boy, Gina was still working At Hoopers and Met Savion,Around The Corner,and Maria's hair is short.

ErnieandTelly

Reaction score
Actually, In My Dream, Gina served me Some soup with noodles and sodium free flavor. (Setting: Early 90's)

Then, I went outside and met Savion(Without the dreads), He taught me a ffew tap lessons and I was fall off the right foot.

Now, i JUST A GROUCHY LIKE OSCAR CALLING Maria "Skinny", Bob" Bright Eyes" and Gordon"Curly".

I just help Luis with the toaster at the fix it shop. Not Even Maria is taking care with Gabi.

Life in the early 90's sesame street is just a blast!

wiley207

Reaction score
Had another strange SS-related dream last night. I was browsing on YouTube, and found a strange version of the "I-Beam" clip, which involved it being mostly the same, but at one point as the music was continuing, it cut to Oscar the Grouchsaying "Now this is MY kind of thing!" or something like that in a dark setting (presumably the foundry), and then at the end of the segment after the dramatic pause and music end, a voice that sounded like Luis said "I." It was supposed to be a "tamer version" according to SesameWorkshop.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream about the Mad Painter. It was the sketch where he uses blue icing to make a 6 on a cake. But in my dream, he had to enter a highly guarded mansion to get to the cake. I think he got in by stealing someone's identification paper when no one was looking, then showing it to the guard.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream where I passed by an actual street named Sesame Street and while I was passing by it, some of the Sesame Street Muppets were already there waiting for me. Also, there was a mashup of some of the theme songs of Sesame Street including the classic ones.