I'm a Salvationist Soldier at last

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yesterday at the Church Center at 10am 18th April I was enrolled.:excited:

I'll try to figure out how to share photos on the forum later on. The ceremony was recorded on videodisc for me also.:excited:

WHOOPEE!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, congradulations Marty! I know you've been waiting and working a long time for this and I for one am proud of you!
:smile:
:big_grin:
:excited:

dmoss

Reaction score
Woo-Hoo! Congratulations! :big_grin: So, are we talking door-to-door, or more of a ministry team thing, or...? At any rate, way to go! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Woo-Hoo! Congratulations! :big_grin: So, are we talking door-to-door, or more of a ministry team thing, or...? At any rate, way to go! :smile:
We don't really do door knocking ministry, though we do door knock once a year for our annual charity-raising appeal, and I am part of a ministry team that goes to speak to people in some of the pubs in town. Thanks for the congrats dmoss.

Katzi428

Reaction score
GREAT news Marty!Congratulations!:smile:
(((((BIG HUGS))))) You've been waiting for this a long time so you must be thrilled,huh?
(Sorry for the belated congratulations.)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
GREAT news Marty!Congratulations!:smile:
(((((BIG HUGS))))) You've been waiting for this a long time so you must be thrilled,huh?
(Sorry for the belated congratulations.)
No need to be sorry Kathy. Just like Kate I'd hug you in real life if I could.:big_grin: And yes I am thrilled thank you.:excited:

Kiki

Reaction score
Wow! Well, you deserve it, Marty, you've worked hard. :smile: Congrats- I'm so happy for you!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Wow! Well, you deserve it, Marty, you've worked hard. :smile: Congrats- I'm so happy for you!
Thank you Kiki. Hugs to you:smile: I need my friends present so I can give a great big group hug:big_grin: