The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
*Sweetums and I arrive to the awards ceremony in a huff*
I knew we'd catch up to you guys!......

*crickets chirping as George sweeps up*
Me: Wow! George, you came out of retirement for this gig?
George: Yeah, well my checks have been so little from the government lately- so I'm getting paid here with whatever edible items I can pick up. Hey- watch your step. There's some M&M's still good there...
Me: Well, Sweetums, I guess you can still make that dinner party at Robin's place.
*Sweetums runs off*

Well, I got here to the awards ceremony in my usual timing- incredibly "fashionably" late.:big_grin:
But a hearty congratulations to all the winners of the various awards. I enjoyed paging through the flipbook drawing re-enactment of the events left on assembled napkins and paper towels.

*grabs some Peeps and M&M's*
All right, George- want to go halvsies on the leftovers?:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Aw, thank you guys. That's very sweet and totally unexpected. 2009 was a difficult year for me in many respects. It's good to have MC pals. :embarrassed:

(checks award for chocolate inside) :hungry:

Luke

Reaction score
Just seeing this thread, congrats to all winners, thanks for the nomination, and yes, extra special thanks to Dw and Prawnie for getting their trousers dirty, on their knees begging for people to vote - you kept these awards alive guys, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with shameless pleading and gooey eyed looks .. just ask Beauregard when he's out on a date! ;-)