The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl Sinclair (sneaks in despite not living in Hensonville anymore): On account I ain't had the chance ta meet all y'all ... for this real humdinger of a party ... consider all o' New Pangaea ... or the state o' Oregon ... dependin' on which fic universe yer readin' ... I humbly submit a buffet table fit fer a 60 foot Swamp Monster. Eat up, y'all. *gets behind the table to serve*

Beauregard

Reaction score
And the biggest cheerleader of 2009 is...

SUPER SCOOTER

This is Super Scooter's first Muppet Central Forum Award. Obviously people voted for him because he looks great in a skirt and holding pom-poms. (But of course that's not why I voted for him...)
He's been wearing...---Great, now I'm going to have to change my entire look for the end of the show! Congrats Scoot! You deserve it!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<wielding imaginary pompoms> Gimme an S! Gimme a U! Gimme a P! Gimme an E! Gimme... I'm too lazy to keep spelling. My enthusiasm just isn't award-winning.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (hands TogetherAgain a protein shake): This oughta perk you right up, hon.

Beauregard

Reaction score
<wielding imaginary pompoms> Gimme an S! Gimme a U! Gimme a P! Gimme an E! Gimme... I'm too lazy to keep spelling. My enthusiasm just isn't award-winning.
Give her SOUP!...Hey, my spelling was never great...*continues to button costume*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Up next is an award I'm really drawn to. Outstanding Fan Artist of 2009 goes to those members with unbridled artistic skill and a desire to share it with the world. Oh, and they draw Muppets pretty darn good. Here are the top five contenders for Outstanding Fan Artist of 2009...

Nekoshema
Drtooth
Reevz1977
lowercasegods
Vic Romano

And the member who has a brush with destiny is...

REEVZ1977

Reevz1977 is most well-known for his exceptional Muppet theater piece. It still remains unfinished, but Muppet fans are already blown away by the "early" looks at the characters.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Now THAT is something I can HEARTILY APPLAUD! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! I LOVE that piece. Keep it up, Reevz!

Nice puns, Prawn.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Congrutes, mon frit! (Are we certain that Reeve is not Computer Generated himself? If so, this could get sticky...)

I always LOVE when MC members contribute to the arts. And, I think, something Jim would totally approve of.

Nice buns, Brawn.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh yes. VERY nice buns.

How on earth could you afford to hire such a superb bakery to cater this? <reaches for the butter>

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh yes. VERY nice buns.

How on earth could you afford to hire such a superb bakery to cater this? <reaches for the butter>
And how nice of them to send nineteen freshly baked muffins to my dressing room...Just what I need to finish this headpiece.