New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow there bigest video and it got pulled, that must tell you we are eather doing something right or wrong! I'm just hopeing this don't affect the sells of the audio.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've gotten word that The Muppets Studio is working to get it resolved. Fear not, gang! Disney is on the case. :big_grin:
That's good to know.

Really... an official video getting pulled by a small side company? Totally bogus.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Also, it was the Scandinavian EMI...Maybe they have the Swedish language copywritten...Hmmmm!

beaker

Reaction score
woot, its back! tho seemingly stuck around 10 million

Sucks knowing how many people tried clicking on it the last few days only to see it was taken down and the potential fan loss.

Was that Scandanavian thing a hoax group trying to cause problems?

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Was that Scandanavian thing a hoax group trying to cause problems?
I don't believe it was a hoax group. EMI Scandinavia do have the rights to the Queen songs. I still believe it was the filters that Google are running on youtube that caught the song. The filters compare the music on the videos to muisc "signatures" that the record companies have required google to run on youtube. When they find a match everything happends automatic, some filters allows songs to be played in certain regions others, do not allow the publication in any region.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's what bugs me if it wasn't a hoax. To get an official song, they have to go through all of the proper channels, pay the royalties and make sure all the rights are cleared. It could have been a mistake and all, but all the rights were cleared, and there shouldn't have been any confusion about it.

But the good news is, I just checked, and it's back up.

unclematt

Reaction score
I am so looking forward to the new Muppet music video covers. Can't wait.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The video is well over 12 million views now.

Oh, and, just wanted to show a post that was made about a half hour ago on the video:

"just too good. this is like a super nintendo covered in marshmellow sauce flying through your window and hitting you in the face while running earthbound."

... Yes. Yes, it is.

:smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
The video is well over 12 million views now.

Oh, and, just wanted to show a post that was made about a half hour ago on the video:

"just too good. this is like a super nintendo covered in marshmellow sauce flying through your window and hitting you in the face while running earthbound."

... Yes. Yes, it is.

:smile:
Hilarious