New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

jeffy

Reaction score
I didn't see Bean Bunny. I don't think he was in this one.
Isn't that him, popping up ever-so-briefly, in front of the chorus of four random monsters, right at the end of "thunder bolts of lightning, very very frightening"?

jeffy

Reaction score
> Just wondering if maybe some people have gotten him confused with the white rabbit in the "very very frightening me" bit.

Ahh. I assumed it was. Tis a shame. What makes Bean different?

Zena Star

Reaction score
Oh lordy, my friends came into me this morning with panic written on their face;
"Please tell me the Muppets didn't do Bohemian Rhapsody."
At first I was horrifed - the Muppets doing Queen! But when i got home I watched it. I screamed (with joy) at several places. When Beaker and Bobo are doing the Galileo bit. XD But one uber-awesome part - When the Electric Mayhem came on. And not only was Janice there but she was singing! :flirt: And then at the end, when Kermit and Scooter see what their friends have been up to? Yeah. I just thought that was AWESOME. I don't even know why. It just was. I'm tempted to say it's better than the original. And less creepy. though somehow more creepy. XD

Anyway, i thought it was mondo awesome...oh! XD

-Zena:wink:

muppetperson

Reaction score
You know when it is special when a television show picks it out and gives it air time!
yesterday, it featured on Australia's "The Morning Show" on channel 7.I couldnt believe it
and felt I had to share it, so I put my two way radio up to the speaker and held the receiver to broadcast it to my workmates.

MissLoulabelle

Reaction score
Hi guys! I am new to the forum. I am sooooooooooooooooo over the moon with this video! It was AWESOME! Laugh out loud funny in places - I was laughing before I even saw it! The idea of it had me in stitches and I'm so glad it didn't disappoint. We have to be so pleased to see the Muppets finally getting back into the spotlight! Fingers crossed that a lot of good things come out of this. Youtube is up to 3.7million views. :smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
This is one of the headlines on AOL's UK Home page!

Go Muppets!

Chris

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
> Just wondering if maybe some people have gotten him confused with the white rabbit in the "very very frightening me" bit.

Ahh. I assumed it was. Tis a shame. What makes Bean different?
Bean's more of a tannish color, plus he has a red jacket with a blue scarf.

-Kim