The Muppets in Disney Parks Promotions 2010

RedPiggy

Reaction score
So, they don't know where to plant their 's'?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Okay seriously, they need to decide! Is it Muppets Studio or Muppet Studios! Hehe...I have clips of my announcer guy saying both just in case. :smile:
Muppet Studios sounds best, and that is what it was from the begining.
Where does it say Muppets studio?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Muppet Studios sounds best, and that is what it was from the begining.
Where does it say Muppets studio?
Look on the back of the recent Letters to Santa DVD or at the end of any recent project and the credits will usually say "Muppets Studio LLC". It wasn't always like that, but Disney has been using the plural tense for a while now. However, the recent Disney parks ads reflect a "Muppet Studios" typed tag at the bottom of the clips. Tough Pigs had a whole bit about it on their site. I prefer Muppet Studios.

beaker

Reaction score
I am absolutely loving the way the Muppets are being filmed, I don't know who has been the cinematographer or what lens and post production they are using...but between Letters to Santa and the
new Kermit-Gonzo-Chef in the Kitchen Disney spot, the Muppets haven't looked this good in ages!

Just amazing they are using the Muppets as the flagship brand for 2010's main Disney promotion.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Watching all of these points out something I mentioned a while back...

All the scenes shot at Disneyworld either feature dubbed shouts or instrumental montages with narration. Just in case anyone was talking about why certain puppeteers weren't there.

But Man, I'm just lovin' this all over. Especially the Chef segment.

Muppetfan55

Reaction score
Watching all of these points out something I mentioned a while back...

All the scenes shot at Disneyworld either feature dubbed shouts or instrumental montages with narration. Just in case anyone was talking about why certain puppeteers weren't there.

But Man, I'm just lovin' this all over. Especially the Chef segment.
Sorry for popping in like this, but all of the theme park footage for these ads was filmed in Disneyland in California, not Disneyworld. :smile:

Please understand, I am in NO way trying to be rude, I just felt that I should point that out. :smile:

I love these videos. :excited:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Sorry for popping in like this, but all of the theme park footage for these ads was filmed in Disneyland in California, not Disneyworld. :smile:

Please understand, I am in NO way trying to be rude, I just felt that I should point that out.

I love these videos. :excited:
California is prettier and less swampy. :wink:
(Says the Californian)

However, maybe Kermit would prefer the swampy nature of Florida.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Funny thing is I initially DID put down Disneyland, and I just got confused for a second. I didn't catch my mistake until you pointed it out. :search:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Those are some great pictures. I must add that most of the characters are looking fabulous.

However, there's still the strangeness and inconsistency of Miss Piggy's facial ratios especially in the eye area. They look a little flat and cartoony. And they seem to be crossing Pepe's eyes in the classic Muppety eye focus, but he's not supposed to have that. His expressions stem from his awkward gaze. Hope these get ironed out. Otherwise, I'm ecstatic!

I love new poser pictures. :smile: