Your Thoughts: Street Gang – The Complete History of Sesame Street

Grundgetta2800

Reaction score
Well maybe not so oddly enough, tat is the way Frank Oz described Miss Piggy. She just has this unapologetic bravado personality to her and she is how she is and some people liked her for it and some didn't. This was especially true during the hight of her.
:mad:LOL: Piggy was an important character, but as far as female characters went, I prefered Janice. Often times I find myself comparing Piggy to my little sister, who has anger management issues. Janice is cool. She plays guitar and acts like she's stoned. BTW, was she named after Janice Joplin?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
:mad:LOL: Piggy was an important character, but as far as female characters went, I prefered Janice. Often times I find myself comparing Piggy to my little sister, who has anger management issues. Janice is cool. She plays guitar and acts like she's stoned. BTW, was she named after Janice Joplin?
Well I mean how big she became more then how important she was.

I not quite sure who Janice was named after. Maybe somebody with more incite then I can answer. You have me wondering now?
:confused:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I not quite sure who Janice was named after. Maybe somebody with more incite then I can answer. You have me wondering now?
:confused:
Most sources do say Janice Joplin, which makes sense, she was the big female voice in Rock. :flirt:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Not really against the forum's policy, just his own.

Grundgetta2800

Reaction score
Hey I finished the book last night... I'm going to send it by mail to my mom... I did skim a little bit, but the parts I read, I was hooked to.