Your Thoughts: Street Gang – The Complete History of Sesame Street

Dshibshm

Reaction score
What book comes out later, and when? I heard that Unpaved made a 2002 reprint. Where is it?

zns

Reaction score
What book comes out later, and when? I heard that Unpaved made a 2002 reprint. Where is it?
It's a book entitled "Sesame Street: A Celebration of Forty Years of Life on the Street", which is scheduled for release on Oct. 29, 2009. It's written by Louise Gikow and should be a little more in-depth than "Unpaved" was.

Anyway, I purchased "Street Gang" earlier this morning, and I can honetsly say without a doubt that it is one of the best Non-Fictions that I have read in a long time. I would personally recommend this to any fan of Sesame Street, the Muppets, or children's television.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I got to ask how far does the book go...I mean does it reach into Abby's territory of today ? :embarrassed:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
There's only a paragraph or two about her development.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
My copy of Street Gang was shipped day after Christmas, so I'm still waiting for it. I pre-ordered it months ago when I first heard about it from Amazon.com

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't know. I just got it today and looked in the index for Abby cadabby.

matleo

Reaction score
I think I read somewhere that when the book gets released in paperback there would be more on Abby Cadabby. I think that was on Muppet Newsflash.

--Matt

Frogster

Reaction score
Why do people care so much about Abby Cadabby?