Your Thoughts: Letters to Santa Teaser On-line

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Very true. I just want everyone to enjoy what the Muppets are doing as much as I do. :big_grin:
That's great, I'm always trying to expose my friends to Muppet stuff (even when they're not interested! Hehe). It's just that Muppets fans like some Muppet projects better than others. They still enjoy the Muppet as a whole. :smile:

peyjenk

Reaction score
I can see the Santa angle working if the jolly old guy knows Kermit and co. You know, like if they were old friends.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow, nice compilation! :smile:

And just to be balanced, I will say I'd love to open my door one night and discover the Muppets had come to keep me company, hehe. :smile:

And I still like the clip of the choreographer saying to Piggy, "But you're not even in the scene!" Lol

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey guys! If you go to Gonzo's and Rizzo's Myspace page, you can see a music video for Letters to Stanta! This movie looks Awsom. Now I can't wait to see it. It looks like Rowlf will be singing and I also saw Crazy Harry! Go check it out!

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Now this is a lot better than the clips on NBC, at least the entire world are able to see the clip this time.

ploobis

Reaction score
I have been all sick and oogie and that made my night. Oh thank you for posting that. :embarrassed: You win best person of the day. (I wish there were prizes for that.)
Well thank you. :smile:

Believe me, I'm just as exited as you are about this Christmas special! :wink:

It was such a surprise seeing Crazy Harry in that clip. I CAN'T WAIT!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well thank you. :smile:

Believe me, I'm just as exited as you are about this Christmas special! :wink:

It was such a surprise seeing Crazy Harry in that clip. I CAN'T WAIT!
I'm so glad that Crazy Harry survived the modern state of political correctness. I actually sold one of his figures just the other day from the toy store where I work. Now there's only one Harry left (among some Beaus, Super Scooters, Series Two Gonzos, Swinetrek Piggys and Johnny Fiamas).

Harry is just one of those special Muppets that goes to the heart of their insanity. :crazy:

ploobis

Reaction score
I'm so glad that Crazy Harry survived the modern state of political correctness. I actually sold one of his figures just the other day from the toy store where I work. Now there's only one Harry left (among some Beaus, Super Scooters, Series Two Gonzos, Swinetrek Piggys and Johnny Fiamas).

Harry is just one of those special Muppets that goes to the heart of their insanity. :crazy:
Of course!

After all, In the old days explosions were The Muppets trademark. :crazy: