¡Viva la Puntuación!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Things will get worse, especially for the offending parties. Now get back to posting like civilized Muppet fans or we'll toss the lot of you into the Hall of Obscurity.
We mean it Bo... :attitude:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Count, I don't know if your screenreader allows you to interpret spelling, but Beau's name is actually spelled B E A U.

Also, I think as a mod you should be taking this seriously, and championing the cause of allowing your members to be as expressive as they see fit, since we know they won't use it in a harmful way. Why punish everyone for one or two people's mess-up?

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Uh-oh, da boss is mads.....dose frantic fellas better flee fast! :embarrassed:

*pulls out map*

Time for the Most Dangerous Game....

*jumps in jeep alongside the Edarator and drives off*

Neee-heee-hee-hee!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... No, it can't make that distinction Pepp. Which is why it's nice of him to separate in lines when he talks as Beau from when his roomie talks as Bo in the dorms, though I thought his token nickname across the rest of the forums outside the dorms was "Bo". *Makes a note to try and call him "Beau" from now on instead.
Like I said in another conversation, the most I can do is post a thread in the Moderators section as this has to do with the overall computer coding and only Phil has access to tweak something sweeping like that across the entire website/forum.
*Huggles to Pepp.

Come on Nickster... Listen to me now and believe my own hype in a couple of seconds from now!
*Rides out in jeep driven by da guy with crazies love for his sugarbag.
Keep an eye out for our elusive targets...
*Theme music plays.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hehe...I really don't mind B O or B E A U, thanks though Peps.

And thanks for calming things down and clearing things up, Ed...as we've said, just trying to get the message across and didn't realise we were annoying.

Anyway, night all!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
LOL! Oh, the things I have missed....... *begins to sing to herself* Widdle Prawnie Foo Foo streaking through the forum.... wish I knew how the rest of the song went.

IT'S PUCTUAL TO PUNCTUATE! ! !

That doesn't really make sense, but, eh, it works.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Soul sistah, lemme hear yah flow, sistah!
Hey sistah, go sistah, flow sistah...
XD

:confused:

You smooth, babe.
;P

Beakerfan

Reaction score
GITCHY GITCHY YA-YA da da! Gitchy Gitchy Ya-Ya Da Da! MOCHA CHOCOLATTA ya ya! Creole Lady Marmalade! ! !