Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

beaker

Reaction score
These Muppets.com sketches prove that the writing and magic is not only still there, but they would not need too much to have a weekly 22 minute new Muppet show. I am continually amazed at how inventive and fun a large bulk of these skits are. And they are barely even trying, another good sign that they have an excellent creative chemistry going on.

I just wish these could be collected on dvd by Disney(Like the Best of The Muppets on Ed Sullivan), or that itd be possible to download flash videos from the site(Im sad the From The Balcony sketches are all scrubbed from the internet)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well that really is what it is like watching a modern day Muppet Show without any guest stars.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I just saw a video at Muppets.com where Bobo and Beauregard show how to remove unsightly hares!

ohtherain

Reaction score
New Gonzo video premiered today. Also on the Disney character page, click all characters; the eight large icons are Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Pepe, Statler and Waldorf, and Bunsen. Hoping for more Kermit!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I really enjoyed the new Gonzo video--and the bios on the main Disney Characters page. Very cool. The Gonzo video was hysterical, though. That weirdo cracks me up.

ohtherain

Reaction score
New Do Not Touch videos; one with a cow (Steve? can anyone tell who this is?) and Big Mean Carl (Bill) and one with Kermit's Lessons from the Swamp (Steve). And just a reminder, a new Muppets.com has been announced at D23, but this page will remain.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
New Do Not Touch videos; one with a cow (Steve? can anyone tell who this is?) and Big Mean Carl (Bill) and one with Kermit's Lessons from the Swamp (Steve). And just a reminder, a new Muppets.com has been announced at D23, but this page will remain.
So THAT's what happened to Steve's Kermit! That alligator ate him! I bet Kismet the Toad put him up to this...:concern:

AaronCF

Reaction score
Not in the UK

Does anyone know why the Muppet videos aren't viewable in the UK?
Doesn't Disney own the rights in the UK?
I want to see them sooooo badly...:cry: