Old School Volume 2 coming November 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
OH.... Okay then... next set. Next set if they're not on it, I'll be bummed.

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
This is great news! I have to say, even though I knew there'd be a volume 2 on the way, I didn't expect it to arrive so soon after volume one. Not that I'm complaining, mind you!

I hope "On The Subway" will be somewhere on this collection.

If the first test show is included, then the sketch with Ernie talking about what body parts he has two of will be included twice, as it was in the first test show and episode 666
Episode #666? :eek: I wonder if that one was actually aired! :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, we've got three more weeks until the release. Does anybody remember how many weeks in advance it was when we first got a review of the first set (I think it was two weeks)? Could anybody here have a pre-release copy for review yet?

ISNorden

Reaction score
]Episode #666? :eek: I wonder if that one was actually aired! :smile:

Yes, that was the Season 6 premiere--the episode with the Count hanging around on Sesame Street, counting city lights as they went on in the morning and off at night. I have a lot of clips from #666 over on YouTube, if you want to see them. :wink:

To bring this back on topic: I'm sure that if Volume 2 has the Season 6-10 premieres on it, you'll be able to see the parts of Episode 666 that Noggin edited out. I'm pretty curious about what they cut, myself...

Mr Devco

Reaction score
I just checked out vol 1 from the library. I plan on making a list of which ones i remember.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
YIPPY! :excited: its almost time for SESAME OLD SCHOOL VOL.2 to come out! I hope theres more classic Kermie :smile: clips! Tho I'm sure there will be.

zns

Reaction score
I will definately be adding this to my Christmas list this year. :smile: :excited: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.