Muppet Babies comic books

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
I have some old Richie Rich comic books, they were great. I have tons of Marvel, but never knew about the muppet comics. My wife will proabably try to hurt you. :halo:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I have some old Richie Rich comic books, they were great. I have tons of Marvel, but never knew about the muppet comics. My wife will proabably try to hurt you. :halo:
LOL that is really funny i love it .
you know the muppet babies are the best when i get some more money i am going to try to look for some back issues some where .

i have a few of the muppet babies comics that i found on e-bey last year they are so great .
When i was a child i had heeard of the muppet babies comic but when i would go to the store to find them they would be sold out but at least i found some now . Better late than never !

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I meant in that era....

When Harvey did Hanna Barbera comics, they were reprints of some company I forget the name of at the moment (which were terribly written by the way), but when Archie aquired the license, they made brand new comics.
They were probably reprints of either Charlton Comics, a company out of Connecticut who published HB comics in the early to mid 70's, or Marvel, who did a few in the mid to late 70's like Laff A Lympics and Blue Falcon and Dynomutt.

I know what you mean by the writing. But ironically, a lot of big names in writing comics had their early starts on those old HB titles, such as John Byrne (artist on X-Men and She-Hulk as well as writer) and Mark Evanier (Scripter of Groo the Wanderer).

Drtooth

Reaction score
They were probably reprints of either Charlton Comics, a company out of Connecticut who published HB comics in the early to mid 70's, or Marvel, who did a few in the mid to late 70's like Laff A Lympics and Blue Falcon and Dynomutt.
It was Charlton... I had a Dino comic from the old days that had the same "writing" style.

The Yogi Bear comics in the Harvey Reprint comic were TERRIBLE and non-sequitor... one was basically, some other bear falls in love with her... and in the end, she gets really fat for no apparent reason... and that was the only one that made sense. Yuck!