your ideal Muppet seating chart

BlueAM

Reaction score
I've been doing a seating chart as well, and it features some of the "couldn't come" characters. Essentially, it'll be similar, in a way, to The Count's listings. I've been doing drawings of it, though it'll be an awfully big banquet hall. Here are a few samples of my artwork showing some tables:

Boo, Molly, Tug, Droop, Miss Kitty, Thudge McGerk, and the Whatnot Monster from the Paul Williams episode of TMS.

King Rupert, Featherstone, Taminella Grinderfall, Leroy, and T.R.

Don Music, Harvey Kneeslapper, Elizabeth, Little Murray Sparkles, Vincent Twice, Mr. Chatterly, and Betty Lou.

Sgt. Thursday, Ben, Sir Rodney (Lady Agatha's husband), Whithouse the Butler, and Sir John Feelgood.

I hope you like my idea!

BlueAM

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've been doing a seating chart as well, and it features some of the "couldn't come" characters. Essentially, it'll be similar, in a way, to The Count's listings. I've been doing drawings of it, though it'll be an awfully big banquet hall. Here are a few samples of my artwork showing some tables:

Boo, Molly, Tug, Droop, Miss Kitty, Thudge McGerk, and the Whatnot Monster from the Paul Williams episode of TMS.

King Rupert, Featherstone, Taminella Grinderfall, Leroy, and T.R.

Don Music, Harvey Kneeslapper, Elizabeth, Little Murray Sparkles, Vincent Twice, Mr. Chatterly, and Betty Lou.

Sgt. Thursday, Ben, Sir Rodney (Lady Agatha's husband), Whithouse the Butler, and Sir John Feelgood.

I hope you like my idea!

BlueAM

Oh yeah, those are good ideas. Though it would also be more appropriate for Vincent Twice to sit with Sherlock Hemlock, and lately I've been thinking that Don Music should sit with Chris and the Alphabeats (since they have occassionally provided back-up to him).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I thought I'd try to make a seating chart for the international characters. They would all be on the left of the american Sesame Street characters.

In the very back, there'd be a row with a table or two filled with characters from Plaza Sesamo (Alberado, or whatever that parrots name is, would be at the first table on the left). Then there'd be three tables for Barrio Sesame (or whatever that show which featured a porcipine named Espiene was), with each table representing a different era of the show (since there were three different eras with different casts).

In the next row in front of those tables, there'd be a few tables with characters from the south african version, with Kami at the first table to the left. Then there'd be a table for Kippi Ben Bippod, Moshier Oofnik, and other characters from Shalom Sesame.

Then, in the next row, the first table from the left of the u.s. Sesame Street cast would include characters from Sesame Park and Sesame Street Canada. Basil's the only character that I can remember the name of off-hand. Then there'd be tables with characters form the russian version. And then there'd be a table with characters form the japaneese co-production.

The next row would include a table with characters from Sesam Straat, including Pino and other main characters from that series. Then there'd be a table with whichever co-productionf eatured a character named Filfil (which was, at the time that I initially made this list, also the original name of the monster who later became known as Murray).

I hope I was as good as I could be with the international listing. Something tells me that some of the co-productions had close to as many original characters as the american version, but I'm not sure (and foolishly put a real shortage of such characters here).

mr3urious

Reaction score
Don't forget about the Sam and Friends characters!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Here's my idea of a seating chart:
Several Muppets in front of the audience: Kermit, Fozzie, Robin, Scooter, Miss Piggy, Ernie and Bert

Muppet Show: Gonzo with Camilla and other chickens, Rizzo with Yolanda, Masterson, Tatooie, Chester with Pepe nearby and Rowlf with several Muppet dogs.
Other tables: Wayne and Wanda, George the janitor, Mildred, Hilda, Sam the Eagle, Sweetums, Swedish Chef, Johnny Fiama, Sal Manilla, Seymour, Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, Beauregard, muppet penguins, Annie Sue, Link Hogthrob, Dr. Strangepork, muppet frogs

Sam and Friends: Sam, Yorick, Harry the Hipster and Pierre the French rat

Sesame Street: Big Bird with several Muppet birds, Cookie Monster, Herry Monster, Count von Count, Two-headed monster, Prairie Dawn, Forgetful Jones, Clementine, Mr. Johnson, Don Music, Sherlock Hemlock, Elmo, Gladys the cow, Buster the horse, Snuffy, Alice, Biff and Sully, Oscar with several grouches

Fraggle Rock: Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober, Red, Traveling Matt, Sprocket, Philo and Gunge, World's Oldest Fraggle, Henchy Fraggle, Storyteller Fraggle, Convincing John, Marlon, Large Marvin, Doozers: Cotterpin, Wrench, Flange, Wingnut, Architect

Muppet Bands: Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem, Solid Foam, Little Jerry and the Monotones, Chris and The Alphabeats, The Beetles, Cantus and the Minstrels

Emmet Otter's Jug-band Christmas: Emmet and Ma Otter, Wendell, Harvey, Charlie, Harrison and Gretchen Fox, Doc Bullfrog, Will Possum, Heddy Muskrat and several squirrels

Nearby are Bean Bunny and his family consisting of his brother, Lugsy, his sister, Twitch, their mom and dad, their great-great-great-great grandmother. Their friends Be-bop, Snort, Babble and Bulbous and their dog friend, Mr. De-dop-de-diddily-dog-bop as well as Billy Bunny

That's just my idea.

Nick22

Reaction score
I would probably want a bunch of circular tables scattered around a huge dining room type place. I would put 6 Muppets per table, give or take.

TABLE 1: Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Camilla, Fozzie, Rowlf, and Scooter

TABLE 2: Dr. Teeth, Zoot, Floyd, Janice, Animal, and Lips

TABLE 3: Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, the Swedish Chef, Lew Zealand, Robin, Statler, and Waldorf

TABLE 4: Hilda, Wayne, Wanda, Mildred Huxtetter, George the Janitor, the Snowths, and the Muppet Newsman

TABLE 5: Annie Sue, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Link Hogthrob, and Lydia

TABLE 6: Pops, Nigel, Crazy Harry, Trumpet Girl, Mahna Mahna, and Uncle Deadly

TABLE 7: Cookie Monster, Zoe, Rosita, Grover, Elmo, Ernie, and Bert

TABLE 8: Telly, Two-Headed Monster, Oscar, Herry, and Prairie Dawn

TABLE 9: Rodeo Rosie, Guy Smiley, Biff, Sully, Count von Count, and Forgetful Jones

TABLE 10: Baby Bear, Mama Bear, Papa Bear, and Curly Bear

TABLE 11: Red, Boober, Wembly, Mokey, Gobo, and Uncle Travelling Matt

TABLE 12: A very tiny table for the Doozers

TABLE 13: Sprocket, Doc, Convincing John, and the Fragglettes

TABLE 14: Johnny Fiama, Sal, Phil van Neuter, Mr. Poodlepants, Pepe, and Rizzo

TABLE 15: Clifford, Spamela Hamderson, Andy, Randy, David Hoggselhoff, and Seymour

TABLE 16: Chicken Liver, Hank, Frank, Harry the Hipster, Henrietta, and Icky Gunk

TABLE 17: Moldy Hay, Mushmellon, Omar, Professor Madcliffe, Sam, and Yorick

Then, in the back, all of the Walk-Around characters would be standing. They would include:
Sweetums, Big Bird, Ma Gorg, Pa Gorg, Junior Gorg, Mr. Snuffleupagus, Doglion, the Mutations, Timmy Monster, Behemoth, Abigail Snuffleupagus, Alice Snuffleupagus, Mommy Snuffleupagus, Betsy Bird, King Rupert, Thig, Thog, and Mean Mama