Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetumsMonster

Reaction score
Way too cool Danny.

I seen a Muppet style guide on ebay just after MR started on Kermit, it was from 1978 and went quite high in price so I missed it. I had emailed the seller who said he would send me scans from it, but never did.

Have you got any other images from it, or other rare pics you can send me Danny?

Chris

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I have just pre ordered mine!
Aw man! I was all ready to place my pre-order, but I can't!

Are you a CS member, and that's why you were able to order an Animal? I didn't sign up this year yet, not sure if I can.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I have just pre ordered mine!

How could you have just pre-ordered yours when it was just put up today on MR. I am a CS member and I can't even get mine? Also for CS members, it will cost $359.10 when I pre-order mine.

Guys, you got to realize this is MR we are talking about, not a discount store. I have been with MR since they first started. You are not going to get something cheap for something that takes a lot of work to make. These are LE's, not toys. If you want high quality, you pay the price. You hear how much work goes into making these. The nose is not right, the color is off, this is not right and on and on. They are making something that takes time and money. They are not just throwing it together and putting it out in the market. They are working on a awesome product! I have never known MR to be cheap. But I have known them to be valuable and darn well worth it. I wished I could get half the stuff on MR. I would LOVE a Falcon, but I cannot put out $2700 for one either. But I made an oath with myself to get ALL the Muppets, I started saving when I heard Gonzo and Animal where next and I will start saving for next year to get the other three! So lets not be too hard on MR. There here for us and to make us happy. I am so happy they are doing these, I am TOO excited. I never thought I would own a Muppet so close to having the originals! But now I do.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Aw man! I was all ready to place my pre-order, but I can't!

Are you a CS member, and that's why you were able to order an Animal? I didn't sign up this year yet, not sure if I can.
I pre ordered it with Cards Inc in the UK, I got Kermit from them as well. Give them a ring tomorrow and they will be able to order it.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
How could you have just pre-ordered yours when it was just put up today on MR. I am a CS member and I can't even get mine? Also for CS members, it will cost $359.10 when I pre-order mine.quote]

See above......I got the link from the MR website when Kermit came up and I was able to the same with kermit.

Status
Not open for further replies.