Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garland

Reaction score
All such wonderful news! Don't might getting Animal next at all...take all the time you need to get Gonzo's nose right.

I hope a gentle breeze will move Animals fur/hair! Add some movement to the display :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Mamma Mia.....$399.00! and a thousand less than Kermit!
And, yes, he will have movable eyelids.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Wow $399! But then again he does have clothes... and he's bigger than Kermit... so I guess it makes sense :stick_out_tongue:

Still hoping he'll be available when I have the money for him.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Yeow! $399. But I suppose free shipping and the CS 10% discount helps. Still, might hold off to see what prices are like from Authorized Dealers... I can only imagine what a case is going to cost for him. But, I definitely don't want him getting dusty!

Telly

Reaction score
If they're releasing Fozzie AND Piggy in the same year, i think it'd be wise to invest in a smaller sized character like Rizzo or Pepe. Less material, and I'm assuming the bigger ones are going to cost more. That means a smaller one might not be so much.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Yeow! $399. But I suppose free shipping and the CS 10% discount helps. Still, might hold off to see what prices are like from Authorized Dealers... I can only imagine what a case is going to cost for him. But, I definitely don't want him getting dusty!
You guys in the US are lucky as he is a lot cheaper for you. My kermit cost me £200 which is about $370. So you can imagine what Animal is gonna cost.....bloody ****, Fozzie is gonna cost loads.
I have a feeling Animal is gonna be about £350 - £400...about $ 700

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
oi yeah to much for me at the moment especially him looking like that it looks more like an animal knock off to me still more so than animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.