Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Clean Glutch

Reaction score
Not sure if this was posted but I recently found Roosevelt Franklin - Days of the Week on youtube

Soul H

Reaction score
I just saw on youtube what was unanimously considered the funniest Mad Painter sketch ever made: when Paul paints an 8 on Mac's big bald head. :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:

Classic, if I do say so meself.

Chris Gawley

Reaction score
That is a great sketch! I also like the one that takes place in a bakery, Paul draws a 6 in icing on top of a birthday cake, & Mac hits him in the face with it (after cutting a piece for himself, of course)!

prickle747

Reaction score
the latest one i saw on youtube is kermit reminding us all "frogs don't have hair" and at the end beautiful day monster,what an oldie skit !

BillKal

Reaction score
OOO I wish YouTube would take off homemade sketches that are NOT RELEVENT to Sesame Street.

Clean Glutch

Reaction score
I just found the first episode of Sesame Street from 1969 on youtube. It's split into several parts. It appears that PBS was known as NET at the time.

jrod

Reaction score
IS there any way to put these clips on a dvd-r? Also, was the 1st sesame street episode 30 minutes?

Ziffel

Reaction score
I just saw the clip and song by Joe Raposo "I'm in love with you pretty baby" with the two rhinos. It's been quite a long time since I've seen it but I remember it being shown a ton of times in the early to mid 70's. The uploaded clip is missing the last 20 seconds or so of the clip which Joe ended by saying, "And if some day my dreams will all come true, there'll be another pretty baby like you."
By the way, does anyone know if Joe Raposo songs like this one, "Fancy", and "I love your funny face" were all his original lyrics or if some were actual old songs that he sang his version of, accompanied by the animal visual footage. I think they all were probably his own lyrics.