Puppeteer's Resources Links

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
*Slides in and hopes nobody minds*

I know this does not have anything to do with links, but it does have something to do with resources:

Does anybody know a place that has a decent selection of fur fabrics in store? My local JoAnn's does not have a good selection in store and my local Hobby Lobby has none whatsoever.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Mendels online is the best place for furs--for regular stores, I don't know. I did find some perfect fur that I needed at WalMart once.

Once!

*Slides in and hopes nobody minds*

I know this does not have anything to do with links, but it does have something to do with resources:

Does anybody know a place that has a decent selection of fur fabrics in store? My local JoAnn's does not have a good selection in store and my local Hobby Lobby has none whatsoever.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Puppetainer

Reaction score
Oh yeah, Paul is a tremendous guy with lots of info! He also recently wrote an e-book detailing much of what he's learned in his many years of working in puppetry. I bought it and learned a number of useful things! I would recommend it for anyone who is thinking about trying to earn money with puppets and puppetry. Here's the link for his book:
http://makemoneywithpuppets.blogspot.com/

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I have a question. I'm working on a puppt know and I'm at the eyes. I really don't like how styrofoam flakes all over the place so I got balls of "smooth foam". The only problem is that I have know idea how to cut it down the middle. Does anyone have any advice? Has anyone used this kind of material before?

whtrom

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get some good hollow push rods with wire in them with the handles at the end.

Blink

Reaction score
I have a question. I'm working on a puppt know and I'm at the eyes. I really don't like how styrofoam flakes all over the place so I got balls of "smooth foam". The only problem is that I have know idea how to cut it down the middle. Does anyone have any advice? Has anyone used this kind of material before?
Try a razor blade or a utility knife blade. You can get the replacement blades from most hardware stores.